Why are you single?

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• zena92
    zena92 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    all the relationships i've had they've cheated on me....and i finally fall in love with the most amazing person...they dump me for their ex...LOVE HURTS. but i still try...i guess im just a hopeless romantic :)
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm single because I just got out of a 6 year relationship. I chose to end it. Unrelated to my breaking up, I want to work on my weight. I'm 287 pounds now. I like women who care about their appearance, and I too need to mirror that. I was in a relationship where I was miserably unhappy. I am happy now. I don't have to worry about my significant others problems. I have enough of things on my plate. That's not to say I wouldn't date again in the near future, but I'm not going out of my way to look until I achieve my goals with my body. I can accept that, and will keep doing me.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I am toooo FABULOUS!!!!!

Nah, although i am Fabulous, the real reasons are:

1. I have trust issues and can be a bit closed off
    2. I can't be arsed to do the whole dating thing right now
    3. My focus is on other things - it'll happen when it happens
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i wanted to be single and loved it, placed my profile on eharmoney asking for the same in a woman (looked for a companion, not a lover/girlfriend) met her on 12/29/2006, engaged 4/15/2007, married 9/27/2008. she is perfect...