Pinterest Addict?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Wish they had a "did" button on Pinterest

When I've made something from Pinterest, I'll leave comments on my boards good or bad. That way my followers can decide it it is worth pinning or leaving alone. Pinterest is like a second life !! :smile:

Great idea!
  • KazzaLee13
    Options
    Addicted! I wish I could find in my closet all the clothes I pin...
    I love it for recipes and motivation too.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    LOVE it! I actually prefer using it on my phone though. There is so much to look at on the PC that I can't focus.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    image%5B4%5D.png
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    So, what is Pinterest exactly? I downloaded it to my iPad and deleted it as soon as it asked for me to create some social network account. Isnt Facebook enough to deal with? (Screw twitter)

Honest question... why do I need Pinterest in my life?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    So, what is Pinterest exactly? I downloaded it to my iPad and deleted it as soon as it asked for me to create some social network account. Isnt Facebook enough to deal with? (Screw twitter)

Honest question... why do I need Pinterest in my life?

You made the right choice by deleting it.

Now, walk away...and never look back.
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love love love pinterest!!!!! I think it's great because I always get overwhelmed searching through tons of websites for one recipe, whereas I can look on pinterest and find something in 2 seconds.

I'm not a crafty type girl, but I love looking at the recipe, travel, fitness, and home remodel ideas.
  • vicmonster
    vicmonster Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    If you like Pinterest then you might love http://clipboard.com
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Love love love pinterest!!!!!
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I LOVE pinterest. When the app came out for android I was way too excited. Every morning I pin over coffee.... and then keep pinning all day. It's an addiction!