YOGURT......

Options
1235»

Replies

• Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    As a Vegan I also have never broken any bone in my entire life, never had any health problems, I can't remeber the last time I had a common cold. And my teeth are beautiful and unfilled.

You're 21.

BOOM!

Jealous? ;)

No, we're not jealous. I'm 35 but did not get a single cavity either until I was 23. And my grandparents owned a candy store.

You have to know for sure what happens after age 30 to your bones and muscles if you are a woman. After age 30 you begin to lose bone and muscle mass with each decade. Calcium is one part of that picture but females typically lose 5 lbs of muscle and gain 5 lbs of fat per decade starting at age 30.

So know your science before you start throwing around stats at age 21. As a female, the body goes through serious hormonal, muscle, and bone changes starting at age 30. This is something you can only fight by doing weight bearing exercise and eating a healthy diet.
  • chaosrocks
    Options
    As a Vegan I also have never broken any bone in my entire life, never had any health problems, I can't remeber the last time I had a common cold. And my teeth are beautiful and unfilled.

You're 21.

BOOM!

Jealous? ;)

No, we're not jealous. I'm 35 but did not get a single cavity either until I was 23. And my grandparents owned a candy store.

You have to know for sure what happens after age 30 to your bones and muscles if you are a woman. After age 30 you begin to lose bone and muscle mass with each decade. Calcium is one part of that picture but females typically lose 5 lbs of muscle and gain 5 lbs of fat per decade starting at age 30.

So know your science before you start throwing around stats at age 21. As a female, the body goes through serious hormonal, muscle, and bone changes starting at age 30. This is something you can only fight by doing weight bearing exercise and eating a healthy diet.

I am aware of this thank you
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

You're 21.

BOOM!

Jealous? ;)

Hardly. 21 was a time of epic adventure but it's best relived in fond memories now. I didn't have a cavity until I was in my mid 30s and I only flossed after eating ribs. I won't talk about broken bones but I was pretty reckless when I was your age, kiddo.
  • Onesnap
    Options

You're 21.

BOOM!

Jealous? ;)

I am aware of this thank you

Ok. Just making sure. Because 21 is wayyyyyy different than 31 in terms of losing weight and maintaining weight. #science
    P.S. my favorite site for vegan and vegetarian recipes is www.dailygarnish.com (check it out...I think you said you are vegan)
  • Onesnap
    Options

Hardly. 21 was a time of epic adventure but it's best relived in fond memories now. I didn't have a cavity until I was in my mid 30s and I only flossed after eating ribs. I won't talk about broken bones but I was pretty reckless when I was your age, kiddo.

I love your weight loss ticker, yo. Just went to a great beer event over the weekend. Many many noms.
  • chaosrocks
    Options

You're 21.

BOOM!

Jealous? ;)

Good to know...
    I was kidding, old man
  • chaosrocks
    Options
    Ok. Just making sure. Because 21 is wayyyyyy different than 31 in terms of losing weight and maintaining weight. #science
    P.S. my favorite site for vegan and vegetarian recipes is www.dailygarnish.com (check it out...I think you said you are vegan)
    [/quote]

I will be sure to check it out.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I love your weight loss ticker, yo. Just went to a great beer event over the weekend. Many many noms.

Mmmmm Beer mmmmm