Ladies, show me your butts!

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    <
    A lot of ellipical. Leg Press...

Once I have a trainer I'll do plenty more squats. Right now I resemble an elephant trying to do ballet.
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Ok well I have my before and after pics from when I did Brazil Butt Lift, but the guys don't get the pleasure of seeing me post them on here!!! I did 2 rounds of it and it works! Lots of squats and lunges!!
  • Theres no way to make it bigger unless you gain weight, but you could work it out and build muscle into it, so it is nice and tight!
    Which is better than just having a big butt. lol. I am working towards tightening up my body as of now. Once i discover new workouts that work i will keep you updated.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    <
    Tons of walking and squats, lunges, did I mention walking?

But to clarify, mine wasn't ever flat....just a little too juicy. =P
  • flabbyjay
    flabbyjay Posts: 95 Member
    Pics or it didn't happen!

Someone had to..

Cranky I haven't fgot my PM yet BTW...
  • mdb543
    For those ladies that would like to see my results, send me a message........ only girls though!! You boys have ruined your rep on this posting!!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Ok well I have my before and after pics from when I did Brazil Butt Lift, but the guys don't get the pleasure of seeing me post them on here!!! I did 2 rounds of it and it works! Lots of squats and lunges!!

Is there really a difference between a guy and a girl seeing your butt? A butt is a butt no matter who sees it.
  • http://youtu.be/SmcLB9ObdOM
    go to this link and do this workout :) you will guaranttee get a toned butt and thighs.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Squatting and bulking butt

11614737_7587.jpg
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Still a work in progress!! :ohwell: But in the thread to look for inspiring tales. :tongue:
  • Lots of pizza. Enjoy, ladies!

attachment.php?attachmentid=24667&stc=1&d=1224088200
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Even if I post a pic, you cant tell. It has gone up 1.5", which doesnt seem like a lot, but I went from pancake *kitten* to aspirin butt.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    bump this lol
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    relevant_to_my_interests1.jpg
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Squats and Deadlifts have done amazing things for my backside. I squat 150lbs and deadlft 110 and it has really done awesome things. My butt has a much fuller appearance and isnt so droopy anymore. My husband litterally cant keep his hands off my butt these days, he talks about it everyday. It has taken me about 5 months to get it in shape and i will continue working it because i love it!
  • mdb543

Is there really a difference between a guy and a girl seeing your butt? A butt is a butt no matter who sees it.

LOL I have seen the posts previous to mine and you guys are making it more into a joke! So yes for me, I would rather give my honest opinion and show my results to someone who would personally benefit from it!!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    No pics to show you but squats, squats and more weighted squats when normal ones got too easy gave me a cracking backside. I can crack nuts between my cheeks ....
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member

LOL I have seen the posts previous to mine and you guys are making it more into a joke! So yes for me, I would rather give my honest opinion and show my results to someone who would personally benefit from it!!

Oh us guys would DEFINATELY benefit from it....its just a uh....different....kind of benefit.
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Squatting and bulking butt

11614737_7587.jpg

What is bulking??
  • mdb543

Oh us guys would DEFINATELY benefit from it....its just a uh....different....kind of benefit.

exactly!! ;0)