MFP Rorschach Test

Options

Replies

• libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Two kissing snowmen, a giant crab and a couple of chainsaws.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I see Princess Leia. If you want to know what's happening to her, PM me, because I'm not looking to get thrown off mfp any time soon :devil:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Oh, look, a squirrel. What?
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I see two old-fashioned guys in powdered wigs holding a cross between their noses. How could you see anything else?
  • Carb_Junkyy_77
    Options
    I see a hot mess
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Alien aircraft crash site.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    A squashed alien...
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I thought this said horseranch test..I see some very dirty images...I will not share.

This!:blushing:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

LOL! You go, preacher man!!:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I see paleontologist finds of human remains and a woman sitting at a f*** machine screaming.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

LOL! You go, preacher man!!:laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Um no, someone has read the Watchmen and just quoted it verbatim...there is a character in it called Walter Kovacs/Rorschach...yes I am a graphic novel fan.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    a woman getting banged. i must have a sick mind
  • themeaningofthemorning
    Options
    a bug
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    A really unhappy person doing the split :laugh:
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    XRAY OF A PELVIS...LOL
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I see a guy on a bench doing his last reps of fly and screaming to get it done.

And a pelvis.
  • xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    looks the same as this:

112511_rg_StarWarsIdentities_01.jpg

GODZILLA!!!!!!!!

Good heavens.. It's an angel with Darth Vader peering out from under her dress (had to rephrase what I was really thinking) :laugh:

I thought the same thing!
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I see a little white alien sitting in his chair on his spaceship driving somewhere. no lie

I saw the same thing!
  • polo101
    Options
    frog??????
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It looks like my fiance at a strip club! Gasp!
    That little jerk!