Options

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    A guy with boobs, a cross on his genitalia, with ovaries.
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Let's just say I see something very disturbing and it would be too graphic to post. o_o
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed, life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears."But doctor" He says, "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

I love you. You took the words right out of my mouth!
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Two private eye Di.ck Tracy types staring at each other above a muscle car on the 80's sleazy New York streets
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like a buggy eyed frog looking annoyed. Like he's read one too many posts about thigh gaps.
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the *kitten* and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father or President Truman. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's pay. Instead they followed the droppings of lechers and communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody Hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

And just when I thought I ran out of love!

You guys are too awesome for me. /splodes
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    someone sitting on the ground cross-legged doing yoga
  • Sharkington
    Options
    I see a little white alien sitting in his chair on his spaceship driving somewhere. no lie

Haha that is exactly what I see too!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Upside down uterus
  • HollowedOutHeartx
    Options
    I see bones - a pelvis and ribs...
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    First I saw a puppy dog face, but when I looked closer, it's CLEARLY a man pushing 2 donuts away from him and saying "no" emphatically.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    For posterity, I see Gotama Buddha, sitting cross legged under the Bodhi tree, wearing a sex black bra and making an 'o' face.

OMG i saw the same thing! ROFLMAO!

So did I! Except I didn't think it was Buddha and I also saw a... male appendage which seems to be the cause of the 'o' face!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Tasmanian devil.
  • upnorthtim
    upnorthtim Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Alien standing on its head ....
  • VeganZombie13
    Options
    Buddha
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Various internal organs and a lobster at the bottom. He must be hungry..
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I see chocolate.

Then again, I see chocolate everywhere.
  • avro001
    avro001 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    screaming budda!
  • Celticthunderfan
    Celticthunderfan Posts: 29 Member
    Options