Options
    Trolls and buttheads!
    Hi there! :love:

Back off man!!! I'm all the troll she needs lol

Lol! Hi to you too!
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.

Not tmi Tuesday thing, I never even asked you a question, you jumped on my forum, and those who know me know that I don't judge on just one thing girl. But shhhhh now.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I sorta like this Asian midget clown... just a crush though...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    Nah, I have seen her post here and there as I was reading today (sick not much else I can do but read post today lol) and she is always on peoples case, a bit rude and at times disrespectful. That is how I know she was being a bit of a smarta$$. And if she was not being shallow and whatnot everything you said, she could have at least shown proper intelligence and no respond an incorrect answer. But nevermind, no need to get on rants, just having fun today.

It's pretty rude and disrespectful for you to form such an opinion about me because I didn't want to send you my TMI. I now have my opinion of you, which I'll keep to myself since I'm not a douche like that.

Not tmi Tuesday thing, I never even asked you a question, you jumped on my forum, and those who know me know that I don't judge on just one thing girl. But shhhhh now.

tumblr_lnja18QhTm1qm2w7eo1_400.gif
  • Tamefearnua
    Options
    Looking in from the other side of the pond, I see you all as Americans.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I've been into a bunch of 5k's mostly I have done a 5 mile and a 7k trail run. Looking to get a half mary in to put that 13.1 bumper sticker on my car. Doing a spartan sprint in june.

furries1.jpg

Sexy! Can you introduce me?
  • kikokateyy
    kikokateyy Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Sorry to butt in but.... This is YOUR forum...?
  • antizoni1
    Options
    I have dated Black, white, hispanic, asian, it was not their race that attracted me, it was their inner beauty
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options

YOUR FORUM???
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options

YOUR FORUM???

Shhhhh!
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.
    Newsflash!

The Latino guy was romantic because he was romantic -- not because he was Latino.

In other news, the African guy was different from American blacks because he is who he is -- not because he's from Ghana.

Good gravy, can we put the generalizations to bed, folks?

I don't think she was making generalizations or stereotyping them at all. She was pointing out things she had experienced with different men from different cultures. Doesn't mean she was saying all Latino men or all men from Ghana are like those two. My husband is from a different country and the culture he grew up in causes him to act different in some aspects than American men. Yes, a person can be romantic or no but believe it or not, culture DOES influence a LOT in how a person thinks, acts and behaves.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I dated a cardboard cutout once....
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

Did it come with a "glory hole"?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Oh, yes. And I used that thing until it was soggy and gaping...

Wut?
  • __F4t2f1t__
    Options

Oh, yes. And I used that thing until it was soggy and gaping...

Wut?

lolol
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I have one requirement...You were born and STILL IS a female. I was a loadmaster in the Air Force so I have always lived by this motto. Travel to foreign lands, meet different women, and F**k em all!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I have one requirement...You were born and STILL IS a female. I was a loadmaster in the Air Force so I have always lived by this motto. Travel to foreign lands, meet different women, and F**k em all!!!

tumblr_mdokc21tQa1r14xum.gif
  • KourtneyP83
    Options
    White, Black, Hispanic. Married to my sweet husband 7 years and he's black :)
  • brightblader
    Options
    Alot of races a girl is a girl and as long as she has DAT *kitten* then I'm good