MIX it up- what races have you dated?

Options
123457»

Replies

• oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Mostly white nerdy types, but I'm dating and planning to marry a Hispanic. I'm white and pale, if you couldn't tell from the pic
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I have one requirement...You were born and STILL IS a female. I was a loadmaster in the Air Force so I have always lived by this motto. Travel to foreign lands, meet different women, and F**k em all!!!
    Charming.
  • brightblader
    Options
    I have one requirement...You were born and STILL IS a female. I was a loadmaster in the Air Force so I have always lived by this motto. Travel to foreign lands, meet different women, and F**k em all!!!

You're an inspiration
    *wipes away tear*
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    All of them. Seriously.

Me too.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I dated a Latino guy once when I was in college and it was sooo much fun! He introduced me to a lot of things i would not have normally been exposed to, and he was extremely romantic and comfortable with expressing his feelings (that could have been because he was older and more mature than guys my age). I encourage my daughters to look beyond skin color when they ready to start dating. I also dated a guy from Ghana and that was different from American blacks. He had a way of expressing himself that I have not found in other black men and he always made me feel important and valuable to him.

His race had nothing to do with him being romantic...he must've had great role models as parents.

I'm currently with a man that is Latino and they're different. They have this way about them that is very original and outgoing. The parents instill values into these young men at an early age, agreed. so I think the parenting is a big thing.

Black - omg, from Africa? They're in a league of their own - OMG lol

Hispanic men are brought up differently. We are brought up to respect woman and our Mothers our the rock that holds the family together.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    I prefer to stick to other turtles as i don't like to mix species. However the alien mutagent that caused me and my bro's to mutate is no longer around. I am just to big for normal Turtles so i am in a very bad situation. Basically anything goes untill i can get some more of the mutagent but i don't think that will ever happen.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Too many to list.

1st wife -- Russian Jew
    2nd wife-- Italian Catholic
    3rd wife -- Czech Christian
    Current -- Heinz 57 Mormon

Dated: Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Black, Vietnamese, German, Cuban, Irish, Scottish, on an on...beenaround the world

I don't discriminate.
    Love 'em all.
    From 18 to 80,
    Blind Crippled or Crazy
    Sick, Lame or Lazy.................
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Too many to list.

1st wife -- Russian Jew

Dated: Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Black, Vietnamese, German, Cuban, Irish, Scottish, on an on...beenaround the world

I don't discriminate.
    Love 'em all.
    From 18 to 80,
    Blind Crippled or Crazy

This is the type of guy you gals should be looking for. For me, just being the male persuassion was my requirement. ;)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Hispanic men are brought up differently. We are brought up to respect woman and our Mothers our the rock that holds the family together.

(except on fourth avenue in Brooklyn, then they love hollering dirty things at you in Spanish and wiggling their pelvises lol)

HOWEVER - they always offer to walk you home from the subway at night so no one kills you. even if they are just trying to get your numba lol
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Too many to list.

1st wife -- Russian Jew

I don't discriminate.
    Love 'em all.
    From 18 to 80,
    Blind Crippled or Crazy

lol, I LOVE this. You're awesome. *chortles*

My mom used to call me the United Nations... >.> Moving along...
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Too many to list.

1st wife -- Russian Jew

I don't discriminate.
    Love 'em all.
    From 18 to 80,
    Blind Crippled or Crazy

lol, I LOVE this. You're awesome. *chortles*

My mom used to call me the United Nations... >.> Moving along...

My daughter (pictured) sometimes comments about my "dating" history and the number of times I have been married. I just tell her I'm too much man for one woman.
  • RandiLandCHANGED
    RandiLandCHANGED Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I have only dated Caucasian men, and am married to one. My father is from the Caribbean and my mother is French Canadian. We get a surprising number of comments about being an interracial couple. The fact that are kids all have different complexions is probably one of the reasons it is brought up so often.