Thank you for the encouragement!
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate when I read posts like this. It is so encouraging and helpful. Congratulations of your success and thank you for your encouragement.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    bump cause I will need to rely on this later :)
  • Mztae78
    Mztae78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooo much this put things into perspective for me :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been looking to get into a career with nutrition myself. Now that the craziness of a divorce with a newborn has died down....and I have a laptop at home again! haha.....I want to create a website/blog of my own while I focus on the certification. My goal is to be a health coach of sorts.

Any ideas of a name for the website??? I am stumped!! lol!
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been looking to get into a career with nutrition myself. Now that the craziness of a divorce with a newborn has died down....and I have a laptop at home again! haha.....I want to create a website/blog of my own while I focus on the certification. My goal is to be a health coach of sorts.

What a great goal, girl! I've read many of your posts and have been truly inspired by your healthy lifestyle. I loved this post and I have reflected on it many times on days that I am lacking motivation.

I think your blog/website will be wonderful--- so let us know when you have it all set up!! I think that your website name really needs to reflect who you are or what you are doing. Your passion, and your personality. I started a blog a while ago and haven't done a very good job with it....but when I was coming up with a name I just brainstormed things that I love to do and words that were associated with those things...and pretty soon I got my idea! I look forward to reading it! Best of luck to you!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

What a great goal, girl! I've read many of your posts and have been truly inspired by your healthy lifestyle. I loved this post and I have reflected on it many times on days that I am lacking motivation.

I think your blog/website will be wonderful--- so let us know when you have it all set up!! I think that your website name really needs to reflect who you are or what you are doing. Your passion, and your personality. I started a blog a while ago and haven't done a very good job with it....but when I was coming up with a name I just brainstormed things that I love to do and words that were associated with those things...and pretty soon I got my idea! I look forward to reading it! Best of luck to you!
    Thank you so much! I will definitely let you know when it's set up. I hope to add to it daily and eventually make it a full time business. That is my ultimate goal! I need to write these words down and see what jumps out as a possible.name. I've been so stumped!! haha

And I'm so happy that my posts have been inspiring. It's hearing these things and knowing my success is helpful is that is pushing me to create this website. I feel like I need to do something with this! A calling of sorts I guess you could say! :)
  • rachael4real
    rachael4real Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This was great post. Very insightful and honset. Thank you for sharing your advice.
  • plipsurt
    plipsurt Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this.:flowerforyou:
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate that you took the time to write this and help us all out. What an inspiration!
  • BeccaSlimsDown
    Options
    New to MFP-- saving to my arsenal of wisdom. : )
  • SandyAnnP
    SandyAnnP Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Your post would have to be the BEST I have read since I joined MFP!
    Wonderful and very sensible advice which should inspire everyone who reads it.
    Thank you for sharing your journey with everyone.!
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    This is such an amazing post. Thank you for sharing. You are absolutely right and these are the things I try to remind myself of every day. :)
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making this active again. Great advice! And congratulations on maintaining your loss for 5 years!
  • TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Cheers for posting. Some good advice there.:smile:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing post, excellent advice. Weight loss really is a journey!
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read later. Congrast to you and thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!