The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• Helenacabral1
    Options
    Best post i;v read on MFP!!!Great ideas and information...Thanks for sharing and congrats on all your success!!:happy:
  • kaileysgran
    Options
    Best post I have ever read! God bless you on your future endeavors.
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump... so everyone will get a chance to read.

Congrats and thank you!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bump for later read!!!
  • sarahc0714
    Options
    So encouraging, thank you!!!
  • daphnegetnfit
    Options
    bump for later...thank you for taking the time to share! Congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • Lance_K
    Lance_K Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much. Great post and congratulations on your awesome success.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jan5555
    jan5555 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bumping to read over and over..... Thank you!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! :smile:
  • izzygetsbizzy
    izzygetsbizzy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hanks Tam! I printed your post out and am keeping it at my desk at work! You are a motivation!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    great post! and 135lbs! WAY! TO! GO!
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your sensible and thoughtful approach to weight loss. I think your view that the time will pass wether or not we are losing weight is super helpful. I would love to hear your thoughts on maintenance as well. Congratulations on achieving your goal, you look fantastic and I am sure you feel amazing!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write this up and sharing what's worked for you!! It's been super helpful to read! Congratulations on achieving your goal!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was great to see. It's entirely self-validating reasons, pretty much the exact philosophy I've been using.
    I've always my goal was only 35 lbs away from my start weight. I've always wondered whether this approach would work with folks who had more weight to lose... but at 135 lost It looks like you are doing great.

To me working a plan that you can live with and stick with is what is most important. Because what does losing it matter if you can't keep it off.

Wishing you and all our MFP peeps continued success!!!!

<3
  • blturner1
    blturner1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing!! I appreciate what you wrote about calories in/out. it took me a little bit in the beginning to realize that 1200 cal a day was definitely not enough. I do 1400/1500 a day and have great energy levels. And the scale started moving! So again, thank you for all of your inspiration, and continued success to you!!
  • PhoenixBlaise
    PhoenixBlaise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post! I'm well on my way in my weight loss journey but I do have struggles along the way. I'm happy to see someone succeed while living their life in the process!

Would you mind if I linked this to my blogspot? I have followers that need to read your words!!!
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!