The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• afloyd432
    afloyd432 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the great info and inspiration!
  • missjaygraham87
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice!!! You are truly inspiring!! I'm just starting out (one week in) and this post really put things in perspective for me. I am trying to see this as a day-by-day lifestyle change, but I've already "messed up" my perfect eating plan. This post helped me realize that I don't have to be perfect, I just have to make sure to take baby steps and remember that tomorrow is a new day!! I will come back to this post from time to time for that important reminder. Thanks soooooo much!!! :)
  • biellas
    biellas Posts: 39
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! :smile:
  • janecl
    janecl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post! There's never too much information to learn from to help us on our journey! Congratulations on your accomplishment! You are an inspiration!
  • mandamama
    mandamama Posts: 250
    Options
    I am SO glad I clicked this, it is as if you were talking DIRECTLY to me. I always tell myself.slow and steady wins the race, and that I don't want to deprive myself of say, an icecrem cone on a day out. thank you for all of this. I will be reading it often.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    What an amazing post....You need to take it beyond MFP. Your words are eloquant, smart, candid - and very touching. Thank you for sharing.
    Thank you so much! I'm trying to figure out the way to get into nutrition or perhaps training. Just need time to get certified myself. I really appreciate that! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice!!! You are truly inspiring!! I'm just starting out (one week in) and this post really put things in perspective for me. I am trying to see this as a day-by-day lifestyle change, but I've already "messed up" my perfect eating plan. This post helped me realize that I don't have to be perfect, I just have to make sure to take baby steps and remember that tomorrow is a new day!! I will come back to this post from time to time for that important reminder. Thanks soooooo much!!! :)
    You're welcome! I know. I'm not sure why we are so geared to think that if we splurge or "mess up"..that it means we failed. This is all part of life and a healthy iifestyle DOES include cheat days sometimes!! :) I splurge often. That's why I exercise so much. I love food so I learned to love moving my bod too!! :laugh: It balances!!

The real failure is allowing it to derail you for good. :flowerforyou:

Good luck!
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Fantastic journey! Thank you for sharing...how about some b/4 and after pics!
  • TamTastic
    Options
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Da bump again. :wink:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TamTastic
    Options
    bump
    Thanks!! I was just coming to do this!! :laugh:
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lyisrael
    lyisrael Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks !!! I really needed to read this for encouragement. I just started working out at the gym for the 2nd time in my life but for the 1st time for myself and I must say that I like it but I want to see results over night. Congrats on your weight loss and thanks again for the post.
  • Momtotwo
    Momtotwo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DancingVe
    DancingVe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Your advice was so helpful! Thanks!
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Bump:flowerforyou: You are an inspiration!!!!
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    WOW...i seriously can not thank you enough for this post...as someone just starting out this was incredibly helpful!
  • orting514
    orting514 Posts: 153
    Options
    You make me want to hit the gym, and i dont exercise! I'm on and off this site, its a good site with good people mind you, but the real problem is ME! I'm my own worse enemy, and my own worse critic, and i constantly make excuses for myself. I know good nutrition, what i should eat, (But many times dont), and even portion size, (But often dont pay attention to it), you see were i'm going with this? I feel at this stage in my life why should i bother, i need to find my nitch, what works for me??? I always think of a high protein, high fiber diet, but here again haven't figured out what to eat yet. Maybe my day will come, when my husband will look at me and say, hunny i'm proud of you! i was overweight when we met and married so he accepts me the way i am, but also knows that every minute of every day i battle my own demonds, my diet demonds. I'm proud of you, you did good kiddo, keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • lorisowers
    lorisowers Posts: 64
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. I have been feeling a little down this week because I haven't been losing the weight as qucikly as some others but your information has really helped.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!