The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• yepitsmel
    Options
    Tam - Thank you so much for this awesome post!!! You are truely an inspiration to us all!
  • Chloe2009
    Options
    What a fab post, congrats on your loss and thank you for sharing. Very inspiring :flowerforyou:
  • Sally749
    Options
    Great Post !!! With awesome information. Thank you so much for taking the time to share, I know it will be value-able to me.

Thank you

Sally
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Tami, thanks for your post. You are awesome!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    If you ease into this, give yourself a break, educate yourself on food, exercise, metabolism, body chemistry....pay attention to your body and just be sensible...this can become as normal to your day as brushing your teeth.

Hope this was helpful! :flowerforyou:
    -Tam

What if you don't brush you teeth everyday? lol Juuuuust kidding! I don't know you, but that is very informative and I'm so happy that you were able to change yourself and do something different with your life and keep the motvation to keep on truckin'! Great job!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! SO much!! You don't know how great your posts make me feel. You're all great and can reach your goals too! I am SURE of it! You control food..it does NOT control YOU! :):flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I was actually looking for you here on MFP .... You're the reason I joined. I love it here because of all the people that want to offer encouragement and direction! This is the best post that I've ever read in the 4 wks I've been here! I love to encourage my friends, and now I have somewhere to direct them!! I'd be honored if you're still adding friends.

KIM
    Wow, thanks so much Kim!! I don't know what to say!!! But I'm so glad my success and post is helpful to you! :smile:

As far as adding friends. I guess Mike (the creator of MFP)..changed the system up last year..and since then we are unable to have more than 250 friends or it messes up your news feed and other things. Since I already had more than that when he made the changes...it never worked for me! :laugh: So, I'd love to be able to add everyone..but he's made it so when I click "accept"..it says "You have reached your total of 250" or something like that! :frown:

But..email me ANY time if I can help!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    002-12.jpg
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thats so cool you two got to meet up! Great picture! You both look Beautifull!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thats so cool you two got to meet up! Great picture! You both look Beautifull!!

Thanks Peanut! Tami was my first inspiration when coming to MFP. She had lost about 98 pounds at that time and I thought if this lovely young woman can do it so can I!

She would PM me and encourage me. Now I consider her a friend!!
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    002-12.jpg

How cool is THAT? Great pic. Hi, gurlz :love:
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When I read this I totally thought about myself and thought "hey that could be me someday" Your post was such an inspiration to me! I know it may take me a long time to lose the weight but I CAN do this and I may be sharing my story with everyone on here in about a year. Congrats on all your successes!
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    you're a huge inspiration!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Wow, such good advice! I started my new way of eating and exercise 3 days ago. For the past three days I have been trying to jog a mile everyday. I realized quickly that I am so out of shape that I have to stop jogging and walk half of the time. I am hoping that like you did with the elliptical, I will be able to run LONGER and be able to add distance and time. Thanks for the inspiration. You look gorgeous!
  • Lindsay7360
    Options
    Great info, thanks!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
  • Firesign
    Firesign Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    OMG You are such an inspiration!! I was at the point of giving up and I happened upon this entry of yours. I thank you Tam!!:flowerforyou:
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump to reread later
  • Racheld
    Racheld Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!