The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    Great advice! And your success shows that it works! Thank you for the inspiration boost you are amazing!!
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Thanks for the tips.
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    Tam sweety, can you add your before and after here?

I am so very proud of you girl!!:love:

I was wondering the same thing. The post is fantastic and really helped. I've been doing this off and on for years and everything you posted is what I've gone through.

Now I'm going to make it my way of life forever
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG You are such an inspiration!! I was at the point of giving up and I happened upon this entry of yours. I thank you Tam!!:flowerforyou:
    Aww, I'm so glad!! :) Keep with it!!!! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam sweety, can you add your before and after here?

I am so very proud of you girl!!:love:

I was wondering the same thing. The post is fantastic and really helped. I've been doing this off and on for years and everything you posted is what I've gone through.

Now I'm going to make it my way of life forever
    Great! Thank you!! It is a way of life..and the best thing is I don't feel deprived. EVER! :)

I do have a before/after pic thread on here! :flowerforyou:
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    Loved the post!!
  • Smokenmirrors
    Smokenmirrors Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What an amazing success story. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great piece. You inspire me...
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the very real and sensible advice. This is a tough journey, and its easy to put too much pressure on ourselves to do everything perfectly and get frustrated /give up when we don't see results right away.

Sincere congratulations on your accomplishments and thanks again for sharing.

All the best to you!
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on your success :o)
  • deedvo
    deedvo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    what a great post!!:smile:
  • sabrina_11
    sabrina_11 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I was feeling extremely discouraged and down on myself. I needed to hear these words of encouragement. Congratulations on your success...you are very inspiring!
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Everything you wrote is spot on.

I'm currently in the trial and error mode which can get frustrating. Your post was good reminder to quit stressing and just take it day by day.

BTW does anyone have the link to the fellow MFP (blond female) who lost 100+ pounds without surgery. I searched all over and can't find her thread. I need to read her blog again.
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks for the bump guys!! I realized it must have bumped with the friend requests I'm getting! haha! I wish I could accept them but I'm over the friend limit we're allowed on here with the server. :(
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Bump for the newbies. I'm told to bump this every so often!! :smile:
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, I loved reading about your successes...you are so right about everything!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting.What a wondeful success story.Thanks for the tips!!:smile:
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    Bump!
  • momofcami
    momofcami Posts: 45
    Options
    What an amazing post....You need to take it beyond MFP. Your words are eloquant, smart, candid - and very touching. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!