The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    :smile: This once one of the best post I have ever read on this site. You have done a fantastic job keep up the good work You are my hero.:smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :smile: This once one of the best post I have ever read on this site. You have done a fantastic job keep up the good work You are my hero.:smile:
    Thank you!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Funny how common sense just escapes some people. YOU get it! And I feel the EXACT same way you do. I have the same game plan and I like what you said about it not having to be and "All or nothing" type of thing. Too often I see so many people on here trying these fad diets or looking for the magic meal, pill, exercise program that will solve thier weight problem. Its a combo, not a magic bullet. You are sooo right! Thanks for saying it!
    It took me 30-ish years to figure it out. Doing it the wrong way through my 20's! If I can save people the time and trouble it took me to get it RIGHT..then great!! :smile: :drinker:
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thanks, this is exactly what I needed to read today!
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing -- this has been my game plan too - I feel like I have finally found a lifestyle that I can live with & get to a healthy weight at the same time. Thanks for telling your story. Now I know that the plan can work, and I am confident that it will work too.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • QueenRee
    QueenRee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump:smile::heart:
  • Mayreni
    Mayreni Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tam,
    Thank you! This post is so real and so honest. It makes me feel like I can do this.
    Congratulations on your weight loss. I look up to people like you for inspiration.
    Again, Thank you.
    May
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER. I completely agree with it.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    bravo!

You took the words right outta my mouth *S*
    Mind you the last few weeks i've been sorta 'not with the program' i also know i can and will get back with it and keep on keeping on.
    That realization alone is a total change over how i used to think *S*

Major congrats too! *S*
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for taking the time to give us all this great info! Congrats on your success!
  • mybeachpal
    mybeachpal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Agree -- wonderful and helpful post. Thank you for your sharing. Inspiration is so good. Have you read a recently-new book, titled, 'Choose to Lose'? I am getting lots of inspiration from this, too. Wonder if anyone else has discovered this gr8 book. :)
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!!!
  • shadshad
    Options
    Lovely post......what a great way to illustrate simple facts......love you a lot
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is a great post. Thanks for sharing :)
  • JWmovin4ward
    JWmovin4ward Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    bump :-)
  • summi2011
    summi2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tam for sharing your story. It has really inspired me.
  • ElPumaMex
    ElPumaMex Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree !!
  • pinkcaz
    pinkcaz Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks so much for the share! I'm just starting and that is so helpful!! x
  • bankjm
    bankjm Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very helpful post. Thank you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!