Options

Replies

• jmvh59
    jmvh59 Posts: 97
    Options
    great advice. Bump!
  • Ldodi41
    Options
    Thanks so much for the post and congratulations! What an accomplsihment. You sound very balanced in your approach to the whole thing. I have tried adding in the fiber and water and you are so right, they do satisfy!
  • lauraOOOO
    lauraOOOO Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    bump so i can read later!
  • wvval
    wvval Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Excellent post:)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best posts I have seen here at MFP also. I havent gotten into the boards a whole lot, just as I have time and this one came up out of the blue and so I read it and I am so glad to read it.
    I wish I could put this out to more people, you have a great approach to everything.. Go girl!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This is one of the best posts I have seen here at MFP also. I havent gotten into the boards a whole lot, just as I have time and this one came up out of the blue and so I read it and I am so glad to read it.
    I wish I could put this out to more people, you have a great approach to everything.. Go girl!!
    Thank you so much! I really do appreciate that!! I am looking to getting into a sort of weight loss/life change coaching. I had thought about dietician but to be honest, I'm not sure that's the route I wante to take. I see the value in such a career...and know just how important it is to understand what your body needs..but I'm not sure I want to be quite so restrictive in how I "coach". Because I wasn't that restrictive with myself! I mean, I was to an extent..but I didn't deprive myself of anything really. I just learned a new way of incorporating them into my life. So I want to teach that approach. I think it's more realistic and someting people can stick with, again not to devalue what a dietician does. I just need to figure out what sort of legit credibility I need for such a title as weight loss coach. :)

Best of luck to you! I know you can do this!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the wonderful feedback! I really do love to hear it, especially now. I know my success can help you to keep going knowing that it CAN be done!! :)
  • mybeachpal
    mybeachpal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other writers -- YOU shared a lot, and posted a great piece. Thank you so much !!!
    Cheers ! From Nancy in Sonoma
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smpaselk
    smpaselk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I loved your post and it just hit home for me. Thank you on so many levels. and congrats on our achievements.
  • tsmith8
    tsmith8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Bump, adding to my reference library:happy: Thx
  • xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love this post. I think I am going to save it.
  • sparetirebegone
    sparetirebegone Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story....so inspirational!
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Brilliant and motivational post! Thank you.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Again, thank you all for the great feedback. It really does make me feel great knowing it helps you!! This process is so daunting at times and knowing someone has success with it..really does make all the difference. Especially done in a realistic way you can continue to do for the rest of your life!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • JohnCOConnor
    Options
    I like your idea of tracking how different foods affect us. I am going to start doing that. Thank You.
  • dls0516
    dls0516 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump - I'd like to take my time to read this.:smile:
  • Malaika946
    Malaika946 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Your post has been a great help. Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!