Replies

• EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    If you're having to pinch it of...yes
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I had a...can't help myself.... crappy day today and reading this thread made me laugh and feel SO Much better!!! I love you all. Thank you, thank you, thank you:flowerforyou:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    This thread is made of win.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anyone done one of these? What kind of diet makes this possible? I'm guessing a diet high in dust?
    http://tinyurl.com/6attksy
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    in my opinion, the only "wrong" way is if a red solo cup is involved

this here is the winner haha
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Should have been a disclaimer at the beginning of this thread not to read in a public place. The tears are rolling down my face and people are staring! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I-poop-in-your-shoes..png
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    "Yea, they hand it out in Tokyo at subway entrances and exits with little advertisements attached. I tell all my friends to take it. No seriously take 2 or 3 and stuff them in your pockets. It ain't all shiny, talky toilets with attached bidets and cute little Hello Kitty motifs . . .
    [/quote]"

I was thinking I'd plan a trip to Asia someday, but not now. The vision of Hello Kitty watching me poop in a Happy Squatty Box (or over a bottomless pit) while wearing white pants and praying to god that I only need the 3 squares I've saved over the last two days has crushed my dreams.
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I heard you were serving snacks here.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    *SNORTS*
  • r4hr4h
    Options
    I squatted a lot throughout Asia last year, and I tell you now I'd rather have pooper problems than squat over a hole in the ground again... if you don't have good aim or explosive anything then it's gonna end up down your leg, over your trousers and it's a delightful smell to be carrying around with you all day. The other problem is your legs can get tired if you're going for a marathon dump so you rush things along, which isn't a good thing... A good old seat and newspaper is the way forward... a nice leisurely poop to start the day right instead of balancing on the edge of doom trying to get your aim straight!

This is my favourite post on this entire forum.

Sir, you deserve a medal.

I am no sir... I am a lady... But I will take your medal because I feel like I took risks with my life in these places! The best place was on trains in India... that is just a hole in the floor with the tracks going past and being thrown about by the train... forget the fact these places don't do toilet roll, it's a left hand wash/wipe job unless I've passed through somewhere with paper and nicked it... I still steal toilet roll now months after leaving...
  • roxierachael
    roxierachael Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hanky.jpg

Merry Christmas!
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Meh

Youre_Doing-it-wrong.jpg

you got some Fark in my MFP.
  • Redirishmike
    Options
    I've squatted all over Africa and Asia and my experience is that squatting is magical. There is something in the bodies structure that makes squatting for me easier than sitting. In the field we always joke about how "quick" we can vacate. It's true, it takes some getting used to, and its no fun squatting in the snow on the side of a mountain but man, it is fast.
  • Redirishmike
    Options
    Economics man...
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    You're doing it wrong.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    color-of-poop1-300x300.jpg
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OMG ..... This has got to be the best thread ever ......

(it also gave me an opportunity to spend some quality time with my son discussing good personal hygiene practices - again!)
  • eatathome
    eatathome Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    squatty-potty.jpg

She looks so comfortable... Im going to rush our and get the squatty potty

And so happy... I want to look that happy going poop in my white pants

I need this! My feet don't touch the ground when I'm on the toilet:/
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I hate to be so anal, but I think this is a bunch of crap.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I hate to be so anal, but I think this is a bunch of crap.

You Win The INTERNETZ!!!