Things I hate...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I hate that The X Files was cancelled 11 years ago. If the truth is out there, why ain't you gettin' it? Huh? Gimme some truth.

My husband and I are on season 6 via Netflix right now. :P
  • anybeary
    anybeary Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I hate that The X Files was cancelled 11 years ago. If the truth is out there, why ain't you gettin' it? Huh? Gimme some truth.

My husband and I are on season 6 via Netflix right now. :P

It's fun to watch all of Star Trek on Netflix and all of The X Files on Netflix and then compare their view of "otherness". Word.
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    Star Trek is on our list. We watch Twilight Zone on occasion too.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Pensioners that use the freeways when I am trying to get work
    People that don't work (stay at home mothers, the unempolyed, Pensioners) Shopping during late night trading or Saturday YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO DO IT, STAY AT HOME WHEN I AM SHOPPING

People are unemployed for a ton of reasons. And who died and made you queen of the Who Gets To Shop When guide?

Sheesh.

I was thinking the same thing.

I am sure this is called Things I hate...

These are things I hate!

Yeah, but you hate on things that are just frivolous.

They are not Frivolous they are things that annoy me, there are posts about people that don't like the word "hubby" and other things that don't annoy me that I would consider frivolous but it annoys someone. On that basis alone it's not frivolous

Forgive me for not making myself a little more clear.

What you said is considered a line that people normally don't cross. It's almost like saying something racist or politically backward.

Wait, it IS politically backward...but I digress.

Things I Hate: People who assume others with no job/live on welfare are ALL lazy, good for nothing, unemployable, not trying, etc. Newsflash! They're not.

Another thing I hate: Superiority complexes.

Oh, and people who hate on single parents/stay at home moms who do their best to get by. Come on now.

I did not say I hate the unemployed or stay at home parents what I said is that they shouldn't be shopping when those of that are time limited and have no other time to do it are shopping. These are people that generally speaking have more time on there hands and should use it wisely
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I hate lists
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    People that don't work (stay at home mothers, the unempolyed, Pensioners) Shopping during late night trading or Saturday YOU HAVE ALL DAY TO DO IT, STAY AT HOME WHEN I AM SHOPPING

People are unemployed for a ton of reasons. And who died and made you queen of the Who Gets To Shop When guide?

Sheesh.

These are things I hate!

They are not Frivolous they are things that annoy me, there are posts about people that don't like the word "hubby" and other things that don't annoy me that I would consider frivolous but it annoys someone. On that basis alone it's not frivolous

What you said is considered a line that people normally don't cross. It's almost like saying something racist or politically backward.

Things I Hate: People who assume others with no job/live on welfare are ALL lazy, good for nothing, unemployable, not trying, etc. Newsflash! They're not.

Oh, and people who hate on single parents/stay at home moms who do their best to get by. Come on now.

I did not say I hate the unemployed or stay at home parents what I said is that they shouldn't be shopping when those of that are time limited and have no other time to do it are shopping. These are people that generally speaking have more time on there hands and should use it wisely

And I'm just saying the things I hate. Isn't that why we're here?

And just because someone stays at home or is unemployed DOES NOT mean they aren't busy. Especially full time moms. Ask any of them, I'm sure you'd get an earful.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options

Sheesh.

These are things I hate!

And I'm just saying the things I hate. Isn't that why we're here?

And just because someone stays at home or is unemployed DOES NOT mean they aren't busy. Especially full time moms. Ask any of them, I'm sure you'd get an earful.

This started out fun, we all have things we do not like for lots of reasons. What I will add to my list however is Judgemental people that force there oppinions on everyone else
  • grawrrrr
    Options
    Just for the shiggles.

letthebuthurtflowthroughyou-300x217.jpg

I'm out.
    /sleep
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    when I gain weight when I'm pregnant and people tell me, "Girl, you are all baby!" Even I know you're bs ing me! I mean come on, oh and when everybody wants to touch my belly when I'm pregnant. Wouldn't you feel uncomfortable if out of the blue at work I touched your belly! Go away!

Scrapping ice off my wind sheild, it gives me chills just thinking about it. And when peple sit and pick their toes yuck!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I hate that i have to wait until February for a new episode of The Walking Dead
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I hate that they cancelled Firefly.

No, I won't get over it.

*flips fox the bird*

And that's what I think about you call "news" too.

Jerks. They would cancel a show that depicts the government as corrupt, and focuses on the antihero.

I'm with you.

In fact there are several that have been cancelled that I'm a little pissy over. Firefly, The Finder, Moonlight...
  • smantha32
    Options
    - That awful Wham Christmas song.

Haha. Good one. As if there's ever been even one awful Wham song.

No, seriously. You take that back and you take that back right now!

Blasphemer.

I'd have to add "Do they know it's Christmas", that terrible, "we are the world" 30- year- old -save-starving-people-pathetic- excuse- for- a- Christmas song that has to be trotted out every year due to limited Christmas song offerings.
  • smantha32
    Options

It jumped the shark anyway when Duchovny left.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

And March for GoT.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    2. Your profile pic has made us enemies.:angry:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • kathrine3
    Options

THISSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! This!
    Things I also hate:
    -when people post their whole life story on FB and twitter.
    -when I can't brush my teeth after I eat.
    -obnoxious sports fan who think every fan of a team they don't like are all the same! (roll tide btw)
    -my desk being unorganized
  • Johann4u
    Options
    I hate men that think they are all that.. and don't know how to romance a woman..