Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Elderly people are silly.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:
    Wow, thank you so much for the judgement. AS for elderly, I meant shes not in her 20s. She celebrated her 45th recently. She has managed to give her husband and one of her kids high cholesterol and sugar. She has plenty of people always around to feed and give obesity to.
    Not so much the sweet elderly lady you're imagining but an in control rich woman who will not stop over feeding people.

Check my profile page and check my pics - now come and tell me 45 is elderly. How incredibly ignorant.

what was that you said, missy?!?!?!
    cant hear so well now that I am 41

watch it woman! I'll hit you with my walker....if I could only find my reading glasses to see you..
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:
    Wow, thank you so much for the judgement. AS for elderly, I meant shes not in her 20s. She celebrated her 45th recently. She has managed to give her husband and one of her kids high cholesterol and sugar. She has plenty of people always around to feed and give obesity to.
    Not so much the sweet elderly lady you're imagining but an in control rich woman who will not stop over feeding people.

Check my profile page and check my pics - now come and tell me 45 is elderly. How incredibly ignorant.

watch it woman! I'll hit you with my walker....if I could only find my reading glasses to see you..

Elderly lady jello wrestle sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skvenus
    Options
    I apologize for the elderly 45 comment. It was wrong and I will definitely be careful with my choice of words. I do own up to it and apologize to all the people I offended by saying 45 is elderly. Never again.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:

Have more jello, have more!!! No, have some more!!! I don't take ' No' for an answer....you WILL eat this jello bishes!!!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I would sabotage an ungrateful little ....person....who called me elderly, too. It's your just desserts.

PUN INTENDED!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    She does shovel food onto the plate, not ask if you want more but just put it on there. When she's heaping deep fried cheesy goodness on your plate over and over again and I should just keep quiet and eat it because she would feel upset if I say"No thank you". Which I have tried and she got so upset because I said "No" to a second helping. Oh right then, either eat all the oily cheesy stuff and make her feel all happy or say no and watch her tell everyone how I'm being rude & upset her by saying No? I do keep myself accountable for what I eat. How do I do it when I cannot say "No" because she will feel bad, make a big production of how I turned down her food and hence I am such a bad person for saying "No thank you" to a second helping from an elderly person? She told me that I was the bad person for refusing food from an elderly person like herself. Her exact words, not mine. I didn't call her old, she said it and called me rude for refusing a second helping.

I think you've got some growing up to do..
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'd love to stay and watch this all unfold...

...but it's getting late and I need sleep...(after all, I'm 41 and it's almost 6p).

Good luck with whatever it is you kids do nowadays on a Friday night.
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:

Have more jello, have more!!! No, have some more!!! I don't take ' No' for an answer....you WILL eat this jello bishes!!!!

you're going to have to spoon feed me, I is elderly.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Old people love bread pudding.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    elderly_5a8176_2403280.jpg
  • Brewster1215
    Brewster1215 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I turn 47 in a week...I best start shopping for a casket and burial plot
  • etoiles_argentees
    Options

and ice cream....don't need to put my teeth in for that
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

And humbugs.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:

Oh Etoile, I can't lift this spoon AND hold onto my zimmer frame, it's hard work...
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Can't tell you how many times that happened to me. They know your trying to lose weight but instead of doing what you ask the give you all the stuff you know you shouldent have and then try and make you feel like the bad guy when you say no.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    And humbugs.
    And "Matlock", or anything with Andy Griffith.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    oops posted 2x
  • orangelobster
    Options
    Oh my God,
    it's a mirage,
    I'm tellin' ya'll...

(ETA: Sorry, OP, I don't have anything productive to add...it's just that when I see that thread title, I think of this.)

haha, that's exactly what I thought too!!! we are dating ourselves though....
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:

Oh Etoile, I can't lift this spoon AND hold onto my zimmer frame, it's hard work...

Just don't forget your dentures ladies...