Sabotage!!

Options

Replies

• BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Can't tell you how many times that happened to me. They know your trying to lose weight but instead of doing what you ask the give you all the stuff you know you shouldent have and then try and make you feel like the bad guy when you say no.
    I'd rather go over in my cals than lose a friend.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    All of the elderly people have taken over this thread!!!
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Oh my God,
    it's a mirage,
    I'm tellin' ya'll...

(ETA: Sorry, OP, I don't have anything productive to add...it's just that when I see that thread title, I think of this.)

haha, that's exactly what I thought too!!! we are dating ourselves though....
    I remember that song from the old Vaudeville shows we'd see when we'd go to Coney Island. Bob Hope and Big Crosby, if I'm not mistaken.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    im very lucky that i dont have any sabotagers in my life :) next time she askes how those cookies were you should smile and tell her you donated them. :) dont even take them home. and then give her the salvation army address incase she wants to just eliminate the middle man (you) :) see if she wants to waste anymore of her money.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Old people love bread pudding.
    And humbugs.
    And "Matlock", or anything with Andy Griffith.
    And black licorice.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Oh my God,
    it's a mirage,
    I'm tellin' ya'll...

(ETA: Sorry, OP, I don't have anything productive to add...it's just that when I see that thread title, I think of this.)

haha, that's exactly what I thought too!!! we are dating ourselves though....
    I remember that song from the old Vaudeville shows we'd see when we'd go to Coney Island. Bob Hope and Big Crosby, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, 'Road to Brooklyn' I think...
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:
    Wow, thank you so much for the judgement. AS for elderly, I meant shes not in her 20s. She celebrated her 45th recently. She has managed to give her husband and one of her kids high cholesterol and sugar. She has plenty of people always around to feed and give obesity to.
    Not so much the sweet elderly lady you're imagining but an in control rich woman who will not stop over feeding people.

Check my profile page and check my pics - now come and tell me 45 is elderly. How incredibly ignorant.

what was that you said, missy?!?!?!
    cant hear so well now that I am 41

watch it woman! I'll hit you with my walker....if I could only find my reading glasses to see you..

Elderly lady jello wrestle sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have more jello, have more!!! No, have some more!!! I don't take ' No' for an answer....you WILL eat this jello bishes!!!!

you're going to have to spoon feed me, I is elderly.

Oh Etoile, I can't lift this spoon AND hold onto my zimmer frame, it's hard work...

Just don't forget your dentures ladies...

can't find them...my lips and tongue will work. Jello? Ice cream? Who needs teeth?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

and ice cream....don't need to put my teeth in for that

Oh cr*p, I like both. I suppose I really am old.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    @ShreddedTweet:
    Wow, thank you so much for the judgement. AS for elderly, I meant shes not in her 20s. She celebrated her 45th recently. She has managed to give her husband and one of her kids high cholesterol and sugar. She has plenty of people always around to feed and give obesity to.
    Not so much the sweet elderly lady you're imagining but an in control rich woman who will not stop over feeding people.

Check my profile page and check my pics - now come and tell me 45 is elderly. How incredibly ignorant.

what was that you said, missy?!?!?!
    cant hear so well now that I am 41

watch it woman! I'll hit you with my walker....if I could only find my reading glasses to see you..

Elderly lady jello wrestle sabotage!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have more jello, have more!!! No, have some more!!! I don't take ' No' for an answer....you WILL eat this jello bishes!!!!

you're going to have to spoon feed me, I is elderly.

Oh Etoile, I can't lift this spoon AND hold onto my zimmer frame, it's hard work...

Just don't forget your dentures ladies...

can't find them...my lips and tongue will work. Jello? Ice cream? Who needs teeth?

Just stop leaving the polygrip at my house. MMKAY?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    And humbugs.
    And black licorice.

And consume.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    And humbugs.
    And black licorice.
    And consume.
    And aspic.
  • meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I believe that my mother is the main reason why my entire family is severely obese but I am an adult and aware of my
    shortcomings and it is entirely on me, now. Yes, she still tries to sabotage me. We have to say no and be firm about it.
    We try to be nice and not hurt peoples feelings but by appeasing them, we are hurting ourselves.
  • NakeshiaB
    NakeshiaB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Donate the food to a food bank or a low decile school then send your family member a big thank you card saying that the homeless people/poor kids really appreciated the food. Problem solved!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My husband works in a supermarket and always brings lots of stuff home, if I can fit it in my macros I eat it. No point in depriving myself or I'd be setting myself up to fail.
    No-one can sabotage you apart from yourself :flowerforyou:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    off to make banana pudding...
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    off to make banana pudding...
    Please serve it warm. On second thought, do you have a nice warm tapioca -- about the temp and consistency of snot, please?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    We need a "SHOW me your elderly hot bodies" thread.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    All you damn kids...get off my lawn!
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    We need a "SHOW me your elderly hot bodies" thread.

Heh
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    We can't bust heads like we used to. But we have our ways. One trick is to tell stories that don't go anywhere. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt. Which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Gimme five bees for a quarter, you'd say. Now where was I... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion tied to my belt, which was the style at the time. You couldn't get white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...