250lbs and can use some friend in the same boat

Options
15678911»

Replies

• henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Very motivating. Thx. Also so happy for you.
  • da1roo
    da1roo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey

I totally hear what you are saying. currently I'm at 325 and my trainer and I have a very aggressive goal. I am trying to lose 100lbs by june 1st of this year just in time for my 28th birthday. But I am here to to support in anyway shape or form :)
  • jtrain252
    jtrain252 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    <----started at 325 currently at 280 and falling still 40-50 lbs away so feel free anyone to add me I log everyday and i push my self as hard as i can
    I eat a 40%protein diet try to keep fats below 30 so my diary is usually consistant and (the same) im also a huge complimenter and a semi flirt lol
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am 249lbs. We can all use support and motivation, but I think you're right. Having friends who can relate more to your journey is important to your success. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • CobraA5
    CobraA5 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 270 pounds and I am determined to reach my goal. Add me if you like, I think I have some great tips. Keep moving forward in the direction you are moving towards your goal and you will be fine.
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I started at 240 last spring and am at 185 now ( after regaining 7 lbs at Christmas). There have been ps and downs, but map helps, and discovering I have the inner fortitude for this has helped. I have 45 lbs to go, so feel free to add me!!!
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    297 pounds and want to lose 125 pounds. Really excited by the adventure so feel free to add me. :)
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I've got 231 pounds to drop yet. Let me know if you need another friend :)
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Add Me Please/ I am so with you over 100 to lose !
  • daisycaterpillar
    daisycaterpillar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 264ish and need to lose about 120 lbs! I would love people who I see going thru the same thing. Add me!