How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    With a large glob of heavy cream to start the day in the morning (and on the commute) then black at work.

Two heavy creamers to start the day at weekends.

I tried coconut oil and the whole butter/bulletproof thing in my low carb phase, didn't get on with it taste-wise :)
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Strong & Black

/\/\/\/\

This!
    Agreed. There's no other way to drink it.

If you need to add anything to it to make the taste palatable, it's not worth drinking (IMO, anyway)
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    With Baileys :drinker:
  • oameyers
    oameyers Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like mine with two tablespoons of instant French vanilla cappuccino mix(80cal)
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options
    It's just like Soda pop. You should not be drinking it at all. People only think they need it because they become addicted. I have been working graveyard for 6 years and i don't drink it. It has no nutritional value. Just don't drink it at all. Find something that is healthier. Example: Water.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm drinking Duncan Donuts Gingerbread Coffee.

I also mixed milk (oh no china study!) and some chocolate peanut butter cup whey protein (Trutein) and shook that in a shaker, then I pour that into my coffee as a creamer.

This combination is amazing.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    It's just like Soda pop. You should not be drinking it at all. People only think they need it because they become addicted. I have been working graveyard for 6 years and i don't drink it. It has no nutritional value. Just don't drink it at all. Find something that is healthier. Example: Water.

What are you basing your fear of coffee on?
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    black and strong!! One really strong cup a day and I am good.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Black and about 4 cups a day.
  • tschaff04
    tschaff04 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/557242-how-drinking-coffee-could-improve-your-health/

^^ Doesn't seem like the same thing as soda pop to me, but meh...to each their own. ;)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Soda's have nutritional value?
    Google it... coffee does have some benefits....
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    It's just like Soda pop. You should not be drinking it at all.

really? how is coffee like soda pop?
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Black usually a medium-dark roast. I'm addicted to 7-11's Columbian. Great stuff :)
  • ajoyfulyoga
    Options
    I like an americano with vanilla stevia that I buy at whole foods. The americano is less bitter than regular coffee so it works. On days I can't make it to get an Americano I have a starbucks via Italian roast which is also very smooth and doesn't have a yucky bitter taste that I need to cover up. Good Luck! By the way if you need some "cream" try Flax milk it's only 25 calories per cup or unsweetened vanilla almond milk at 40 calories per cup and no sugar. Good luck!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    coffee with fat free half and half no sugar

I read an article that said women who drink 2 or more cups of coffee per day are less likely to be depressed. Don't give up coffee. Give up something else!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I use about 2-3 tablespoons of fat free french vanilla creamer.
  • taekwonkenpo
    Options

Don't assume someone has a fear of something because they speak the truth about it. I am not one of those affraid of food people. Coffee is not bennificial. There are just as many study's out there saying it is terrible for you as there are claiming a "little" can be bennificial. Drinkink coffee is a norm in society so i understand that my stance will generate some distaste, however the truth is the truth. People drink coffee when they should not. It is not a part of a healthy diet and should not be in it just like any other unhealthy food choice. (All foods are fine if they fit in your Micro's but i am trying to point out that it should not be everyday and as often as people most commenly do.)
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Soda's have nutritional value?
    Google it... coffee does have some benefits....
    have read wrong sorry
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Me no like coffee :sick:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Don't assume someone has a fear of something because they speak the truth about it. I am not one of those affraid of food people. Coffee is not bennificial. There are just as many study's out there saying it is terrible for you as there are claiming a "little" can be bennificial. Drinkink coffee is a norm in society so i understand that my stance will generate some distaste, however the truth is the truth. People drink coffee when they should not. It is not a part of a healthy diet and should not be in it just like any other unhealthy food choice. (All foods are fine if they fit in your Micro's but i am trying to point out that it should not be everyday and as often as people most commenly do.)

but why is coffee bad?