Your WTF moment of the year...

Options
1235»

Replies

• BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I just posted about this on a friends page. I walked into my dentist office and saw my gynecologist. At first I was like 'am I at the right appointment'? Then she sat next to me and chatted me up a bit in the waiting room. Can I have one orifice that doesn't involve this chic? Jeez!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Imma gonna add to this one too...

- I started C25K in January when I first started MFP. I injured my meniscus in both knees from the sheer impact on the weak and underused joints.

- Switched to walking and 5 months later developed a case of plantar fasciitis. Have been treating it with massage therapy and RX orthopedic insoles ever since.

- After losing 50 lbs and getting insoles, I start C25K again. This time I actually get good at jogging!! I aimed to join a running club in my town so I can train for my first 5K in May BUT THEN I step on a Thomas the Tank Engine toy left on the stairs by my son. I slip and get a grade 2 sprain in my left ankle. 6 weeks non-weight bearing and later 2 weeks walking in the boot. I'm now at 1 week boot-free and I can barely walk around the block without pain and exhaustion.

It may as well be January again.

I ALSO thought losing weight would improve my health. Apparently it's dangerous being an active person. LOL

My serious WTF moment was 4 weeks ago when I realized I was still losing weight even though I wasn't exercising. Another WTF moment was when I gained it back after getting back on my feet again. Seriously...WTF?

I don't mean to laugh, but WTF :laugh:
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My turn....

Let's see....my sister got married in FL, the day of her wedding we find out my parents are getting divorced. My dad retired and moved to FL. He was just in for a week with his NEW GF, which he has only been divorced for less than 6 months and this new gf has only been divorced about the same as well! And in the midst of this I suffered not ONE but TWO miscarriages. Ugh. I can't wait for 2013!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My turn....

Let's see....my sister got married in FL, the day of her wedding we find out my parents are getting divorced. My dad retired and moved to FL. He was just in for a week with his NEW GF, which he has only been divorced for less than 6 months and this new gf has only been divorced about the same as well! And in the midst of this I suffered not ONE but TWO miscarriages. Ugh. I can't wait for 2013!

I'm sorry about the miscarriages. I think your dad and that lady were probably seeing each other before they were divorced.
  • laurenkoszola
    laurenkoszola Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's what my sister and I think but he didn't know her until he got down to FL. They just happen to live a few houses down from each other. :huh:
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    It got negative 60 before it ever hit december, my water froze up (we got it fixed that day thank god) Our fuel injectors on our rig busted due to the cold weither and since we live in rural alaska we have to wait 2 weeks just to get one little O ring that costs like $1.50 to fix it...some times i wonder WTF im doing here lol