I don't want to see you anymore...

Options

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Wow. You ladies suck.

No. Do not take the pu**y way out. Sit down and tell him that you're not happy. It will suck. But, it's better than leaving someone confused. What happens if you run into him someday? It's weird, right. At least if you tell him, down the road, he'll probably forgive, and you can still be friends or whatever.

It's hard, but it's always best to say something.

I do want to say something....though I am not sure how to say it so that it will soften the blow a little.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Forward his phone to me, I'll dump him for you.

Or this:
    Yup, brief and honest. You've gone on three dates. He deserves a little more than a brush off and it would hurt less in the long run if you'd give him closure.

"I've enjoyed getting to know you, but I just don't see a future with us."

Done and done.

And don't respond to anything he sends. If you must respond, respond with the same sentence. "I've enjoyed getting to know you, but I just don't see a future with you." He'll get the hint.

This is actually the kindest thing you can do. Clear, simple, done.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Tell him the truth so maybe he can grow some balls and learn what a woman wants before his next victim....I mean date.
  • gregf33
    Options
    Just be honest.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I didnt always say anything. I just never answered the phone and waited for them to stop calling.

Yea I know its not right, but I just didnt wanna bother having "the talk"

if its only been a few dates, then this.... let him get the hint. It's not cool, but neither is seeing a grown man cry.

The problem is (and I hate to say it) but I tried this already for the last 3 days...it just casues him to call and text me more and more...it has to stop.

you'll have to have the talk. or you could just text

you-wanna-witness-some-magic-through-text.jpeg
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Wow. You ladies suck.

No. Do not take the pu**y way out. Sit down and tell him that you're not happy. It will suck. But, it's better than leaving someone confused. What happens if you run into him someday? It's weird, right. At least if you tell him, down the road, he'll probably forgive, and you can still be friends or whatever.

It's hard, but it's always best to say something.

I do want to say something....though I am not sure how to say it so that it will soften the blow a little.

I would just be up front and tell him that it's not working. You've got to say something in my opinion, or it's not going to end. Just be civil/polite about it and he will get over it.

also how YOU doin? :flowerforyou:
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    Just break up

**claps**
  • _Katastrophic
    Options
    I didnt always say anything. I just never answered the phone and waited for them to stop calling.

I do this too.....LOL
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    ask him for babies
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    ]
    I would just be up front and tell him that it's not working. You've got to say something in my opinion, or it's not going to end. Just be civil/polite about it and he will get over it.

also how YOU doin? :flowerforyou:

Hey baby..I am doin' good. How YOU doin'? :wink:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Guys generally prefer the direct method...just be honest and tell him. It might help him in the long run.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    Options
    ask him for babies

GOODNESS...NO WAY. He wants kids...lol....this would only make him stay around....he is sweet but no the guy for me.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

if its only been a few dates, then this.... let him get the hint. It's not cool, but neither is seeing a grown man cry.

The problem is (and I hate to say it) but I tried this already for the last 3 days...it just casues him to call and text me more and more...it has to stop.

Yea some guys are slower than others..he will get it, trust me
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, but I don't feel anything when I'm with you. You deserve sparks.

Then say "Playaz gotta play, all day erry day" and pop your collar.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

then you are definitely just going to have to be point blank with him, unfortunately. Or, change your phone number....
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    "Let's be friends!"

Tell him that you don't see a "spark" or future.

Or maybe just tell him that your heart isn't in the right place right now to be looking for a relationship. (and hope he doesn't find out about the other guy).

Do you think this is going to completely blindside the guy?
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Tell him that you were drunk, had sex with you girlfriend and now you think you are gay.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

Yea some guys are slower than others..he will get it, trust me

This only happened to me once about a year ago. I called twice, and was ready to give up, then she texted me and said sorry she's been busy. Mixed signal? So, I called again. No return call, so I just stopped calling. I guess that's what she wanted because she never called. But, why the text?
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    another thing that makes guys run is too much attention... if you start to call him all the time and keep him on the phone and become an A class clinger... he'll run like hell!
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you're seeing me now! he'll understand!