Day 1 of 30 day Slimdown

Options

Replies

• MegKacz
    Options
    I did Level 2 of the 30 day shred for the first time last night. Wow. Feeling it in my shoulders today. Tough stuff.
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Day 4. Subbed the shred level 2 for level 1. Done for the day. Yay!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    OHHHHH, the pressure, going to do level 2 now...thanks, girls!!!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Did level 1 of the shred tonight - day 8 I guess. I also did an hour of snow shoveling. Burned more calories doing that.

I'm going to have to figure out this weekend as I won't be home. I'll be at my mom's so I guess I could workout there. We'll see. Might just have 2 rest days. :shrug:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, I ate way too much fat today and had to burn it off:

Shred #2
    20 minute sweat off Comcast
    6 pack abs...If anyone has Comcast On Demand, totally worth 14 minutes of pure ab target; but, it also gets that heartrate up too. I am so sore from yesterday and today.

Tomorrow, will be my first Shred #3...wish me luck...at least, it will be different
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Day 5 complete. BFBM kicked my beehind. But I did it
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good Job, Gay...BMBF is a tough workout...glad you could finish it

I finished level #3...all I can say is WOW
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Way to go Gay - I didn't finish it when I did it. Kudos to you.

Kim, how'd you like level 3? I kinda want to skip and just do that insted of level 2. With my disc freezing on level 2 it kinda gives me incentive. I'll probly deal with it though...maybe.

Level 2 shred done. Also a half hour of snow shoveling.
  • nisijam5
    Options

Kim, how'd you like level 3?

I had a love/hate feeling...it went fast tho

You should do level 3...it's definitely more intense...I liked using the weight with jumping jacks
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Wait just a second. I didn't say I finished BFBM :noway: I got through all but the last two circuits. I was yelling and cussing (as we say down here in the south aka cursing :laugh: ) at that @$%#%$ tv. I just couldn't get through the entire thing. I will eventually though. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I will eventually though. :bigsmile:

Your right, you will

You:cry::brokenheart:
    Jillian:mad: :devil:
    Getting thru BMBF:drinker: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Wait just a second. I didn't say I finished BFBM :noway: I got through all but the last two circuits. I was yelling and cussing (as we say down here in the south aka cursing :laugh: ) at that @$%#%$ tv. I just couldn't get through the entire thing. I will eventually though. :bigsmile:

Haha. Well, that's ok too. Makes me feel better actually, less like a loser. :bigsmile: But really, it was tough. Like I said, I didn't make it through either.
  • nehtaeh
    Options

Kim, how'd you like level 3?

I had a love/hate feeling...it went fast tho

You should do level 3...it's definitely more intense...I liked using the weight with jumping jacks

I remember doing the cardio in level 2 the first time I did the shred and I couldn't do it without breaking. This time it was super easy. I would like to do some of the strength she's doing in level 2 though. I like the back workouts. I can't remember if level 3 focuses on that at all? Maybe I'll skip to level 3 next time I'm supposed to do level 2, just to remember.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Level 3 works friggin' everything...do you remember the plank where you lift and arm and then a leg...I wanted to die...oh and the walking pushups...you will definitely work your back...can you tell I'm still a little disgruntled with Jillian, I swear she smirks at you on that one...but, she is motivating

I remember doing the cardio in level 2 the first time I did the shred and I couldn't do it without breaking. This time it was super easy. I would like to do some of the strength she's doing in level 2 though. I like the back workouts. I can't remember if level 3 focuses on that at all? Maybe I'll skip to level 3 next time I'm supposed to do level 2, just to remember.
    [/quote]
  • Jerzeebabie04
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome group! I'm currently on Level 1 Day 4 of the 30 day shred, but I just bought Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism & No More trouble zones. I'm just worried to do all 3 because I am not losing any weight doing the shred & I hate when the scale doesn't budge, even though I do love losing inches too of course!

How is everyone doing on this slim down so far?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim...nice to meet you...great to have you join us

On the first post, I have a link to the 30 day plan if you want it.

I love the shred; but, your right...the scale doesn't really budge...however, I am losing inches and as long as somthing budges, I'm OK with that.
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Plan to work out was derailed by a sick kid. Hopefully she'll be feeling better by tomorrow and I can get my workout in. To make up for today I plan on doing 2 workouts on Saturday. I don't know if that's against the "rules" but that's what I'm gonna do.

Stayed on track with my calories though. Lots of fresh veggies and lean protein.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome group! I'm currently on Level 1 Day 4 of the 30 day shred, but I just bought Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism & No More trouble zones. I'm just worried to do all 3 because I am not losing any weight doing the shred & I hate when the scale doesn't budge, even though I do love losing inches too of course!

How is everyone doing on this slim down so far?

Yep, the shred didn't make me lose any pounds, but did make me lose inches. I think with the other two dvds, there should be more cardio and you may see the scale move a bit. But, you are gaining a lot of muscle using these and it might not move as much as you want it to or you think it should.

But, welcome. This plan is really killer. I kinda like it.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    I did NMTZ last night.

Not sure I'll get to do anything today or tomorrow. I will probly throw my dvds in my bag in case I can get them in, but not sure. There was no waking up early for me today. I figured as much.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Did nothing over the weekend - was gone. I will do day 11 tonight and continue on. I believe its a shred tonight.