What foods have you cut out?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Alicia7519
    Options
    I have cut out regular cokes, potato chips, candy, white bread, potatoes, and junk food. Other foods I have in moderation. I should cut out beer, but that is not going to happen. I limit myself to 2-3 beers or a couple of glasses of wine a week. I no longer drink a beer or two with dinner like I used to before joining MFP.
  • Tamisha15
    Tamisha15 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    There's a cheese called white american?

Yes. Its like the cheddar sandwhich cheese but white. You can get it just about anywhere. Trust me, I didn't make this stuff up :-D
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Im eating cheese right now. Yum.

Anyways, I have not cut items out but recently I have choosen to keep several items out of the house. Such as queso dip, salsa and whole chocolate milk.

ETA: orange juice and cranberry juice

salsa is super low cal!!!
  • angelacubbage
    angelacubbage Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only eat whole foods. fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, seeds...
    very little oils, no bread, no refined sugars, nothing with ingredients that I cant pronounce or dont know what it is.
    nothing with artificial stuff.
    Since I did this, I lost pounds like crazy fast and I feel AMAZING!
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    None, everything in moderation:smile:
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    The only thing I drink that has calories now is alcohol and milk (cut out juice and non-diet soda).

That's it, really. Everything else I still let myself have, but in moderation.
  • gooseberrypink
    Options
    white flour products of any kind
    bagged or boxed snack foods
    grits
    breakfast (eat less without it)
    coffee (makes me super hungry)
    candy
    chocolates
    cheddar cheese
    nuts
    cottage cheese

It's all about binge and trigger foods for me. I cannot, cannot eat one cookie and feel satisfied. One cookie and the craving becomes so intense I have to throw the rest out or I'll eat them. Moderation and portion control makes me *miserable*. There are foods that just aren't worth eating to me if I can't eat a ton of it. I'm sure that sounds weak to some, but if an elimination diet can make weight loss effortless and painless for me, why wouldn't I do it?

What I do eat: whole grain breads, rice, all meats and veg, potatoes, yogurts, legumes
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    fast food & soda, haven't had either in years. everything else in moderation!