Are you pregnant?

Options
1235»

Replies

• xFitnessFlirt
    Options
    omg I'm on BC pills and I'm having a boy with MJ o__O LOOOL!!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Yup I am
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Well crap, guess I am prego. At least Bill's rich I suppose.

Like thousands of other women of breeding age, you did the Horizontal Bop with Bill. Looks like he really 'felt your pain', along with a few other things.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Girl, 7 lbs, 3 oz, brown hair, blue eyes. And Bill Clinton is the father, there is something kinda sexy about having record low unemployment and a budget surplus. Sure beats **** Cheney. Still going to be hard to explain to my husband.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    It's A Boy!

Jackie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 6 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Whose the Daddy? The Mailman
    Uh-oh, your dalliance with the mailman is catching up with you. How are you going to explain this 'Special Delivery' to your hubby? :noway:
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Yes i am,, it's a boy, he'll be 6lbs 4oz with black hair/ gray eyes and Bill O'Reilly is the daddy!!!!!!!!!...:laugh:
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm Pregnant, It's a Girl and the Father is the Pool Guy!! LMAO!
    Her name is Stacey Stacey Pool Guy. born on December 25 2006

"Naughty, naughty! You aren't supposed to fool around with the hired help. Just like with the Butler, the Cook, the Chauffeur..."
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    LOL how did Bill Clinton get me pregnant??!!?!?!
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    8lb, 6oz baby girl with brown hair and hazel eyes......and The Pope is my babydaddy! :drinker:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    i'm pregnant by the Pope!!! he told me he was impotent, that liar!
  • Dianalovescats
    Options
    Wtf?? LOL... It said Im pregnant from Micheal Jackson!! Gross!!! 7lb 8 oz girl!!
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Boss Hogg is the father of my baby girl, hahaha!
  • 25poundshed
    Options
    not pregnant at the moment
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    OMFG! We didn't even know that Michael Jackson had DNA compatible with Earth women. Don't blame us if your kid turns out to be a Smooth Criminal.

:angry:
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Haha this is hilarious
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    It's A Girl!

Katie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 15 lbs, 15 oz and have black hair and gray eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Father: the Pope

Oh, girl- that is just so wrong on so many levels, we don't even know where to begin. Thanks for bringing down the Catholic Church single-handedly.

Talk about immaculate conception....:laugh:
  • jtc71
    jtc71 Posts: 14
    Options
    Yes i am,, it's a boy, he'll be 6lbs 4oz with black hair/ gray eyes and Bill O'Reilly is the daddy!!!!!!!!!...:laugh:
    Be prepared for 18 years of arguing...