bedroom questions

Options
Been pondering this lately....

Should I make the bed everyday?
What's the point if I'm the last one out of it...and usually the first one to get into it...and no one is coming into my bedroom during the day but me??
It's barely worth the calorie burn...I mean, what, 5 calories? Phhhht.
But there is something to be said about crawling into a nicely made bed - like when you stay at a hotel - jump on it, wrinkle it up a little, then get cozy. I think I sleep better when I get into a nicely made bed - the blankets are tight and I can pull them just right.

So yeah, that's my question for the week. And no, I'm not lazy. Just really efficient. Usually. What say you?

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I make mine EVERYDAY, if you can believe that.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Been pondering this lately....

Should I make the bed everyday?
    What's the point if I'm the last one out of it...and usually the first one to get into it...and no one is coming into my bedroom during the day but me??
    It's barely worth the calorie burn...I mean, what, 5 calories? Phhhht.
    But there is something to be said about crawling into a nicely made bed - like when you stay at a hotel - jump on it, wrinkle it up a little, then get cozy. I think I sleep better when I get into a nicely made bed - the blankets are tight and I can pull them just right.

So yeah, that's my question for the week. And no, I'm not lazy. Just really efficient. Usually. What say you?

If I had time in the morning, I would make the bed. Otherwise, I make it as soon as I get home so that I can crawl into a nicely made bed.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I like having a made bed, but I'm a Capricorn, so ...
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I have a nice illegal alien woman that comes in every morning and makes my bed and replaces the towels. In fact, its Indy-Mario's mum. She makes a great crispy bacon bagel too if I am really nice to her. She's not as hot as she was when mario was a pup, but she can still get-er-dunnnnn!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    seems redundant to me!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I hate you!. * slams door and leaves the room*
  • FightingforFit82
    Options
    I make it daily. Sometimes right before my Husband gets home but Hey, it gets made :)
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    :angry:
    exaclty \m/
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Your logic is flawed.

I HATE making the bed. I like seeing it neat but I'M not doing it unless ppl are coming over. I don't have many visitors.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I make my bed before I sleep in it. I can't get into a messy bed and sleep- strange as that may be.
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    make mine everyday! i love pulling the covers back and night and crawling in bed.
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I usually sleep from 10/11 pm to 7/8am and my boyfriend works overnights so he usually sleeps from 10am to 5pm. Our bed is never, ever made. :)
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    so disappointed
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    My 5y.o. makes my bed....not kidding. It annoys her so much that I don't, that she'll go in my room in the morning straighten the blankets up for me lol
  • John2347
    John2347 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    i feel like making the bed is like tying your shoes once you take them off.... its pointless.... until all of the blankets are all over the place from a crazy nights sleep
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I have a nice illegal alien woman that comes in every morning and makes my bed and replaces the towels. In fact, its Indy-Mario's mum. She makes a great crispy bacon bagel too if I am really nice to her. She's not as hot as she was when mario was a pup, but she can still get-er-dunnnnn!

consuela.jpg
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I am a bit bedroom obsessive, I love fresh sheets so I do it every day or every second day at a push...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

consuela.jpg

Superman no home.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

Hmmmm its a cap thing? I'll have to give that reasoning the next time the boy calls me nuts for making the bed first thing in the morning