bedroom questions

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    I NEVER make my bed. It's pointless because I sleep alone and no one sees my bedroom. :tongue: Nice back bend by the way!
  • I have a nice illegal alien woman that comes in every morning and makes my bed and replaces the towels. In fact, its Indy-Mario's mum. She makes a great crispy bacon bagel too if I am really nice to her. She's not as hot as she was when mario was a pup, but she can still get-er-dunnnnn!

Wait 'til I tell her you've been talking about her, you jerk!

I still ain't calling you daddy! Even after the nice...errr...horrible spanking last night!

You will learn to appreciate the disciplilne, boy.....

She did.
  • joleciamichelle
    joleciamichelle Posts: 139 Member
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only pervert who was a bit disappointed to see that this was about covers on the bed and not what goes on under them ;)
  • You will learn to appreciate the discipline, boy.....

She did.

And we know you were lying about the sponsorship for the visa!
    They don't give visas for "making the sheets with happy endings"
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    I love making the bed and I love crawling into it at night. If you're burning 5 calories making the bed, you need to revisit what's on your bed. I get 95% of the bed made before I even get OUT of it! Here's how it goes:

I have a fitted sheet on the mattress. I have a flat sheet and then a duvet over that. While I'm laying in bed, I pull up the flat sheet so it's tight at the bottom. Next, I take the top of the duvet and fling it across my husbands side of the bed. I slide out of my side and straighten things up and just roll down the top and readjust the pillows.

Done.
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 253 Member
    make mine everyday! i love pulling the covers back and night and crawling in bed.
    that's me too!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    It takes about 2 seconds to make the bed, plump the pillows back up, pull the bottom sheet straight and throw the duvet back up, voila, done?

I don`t understand the dilemma unless you have sheets and loads of blankets :tongue:

Or maybe you are putting on fresh sheets and pillow slips every day??
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    My wife does it, but when she is away, I never do it. Could care less if it is made or not. She is all about the pile of pillows on it, etc. I keep telling her that if she goes before I go, I'm stuffing the pillows in her casket to keep her company.
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Actually they say making your bed every morning is good because it's the first activity done for the day. It unconsciously gives you a feeling of accomplishment to start the day
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    I toss my comforter on top of the mess of sheets to make it seem somewhat "made"..but that is only when I'm expecting company and things need to look presentable. Usually I sleep on top of the covers, so I don't ever have to "make it". When it's time to wash the sheets I've been known to throw a comforter on top of the bare mattress because I just don't feel like putting blankets back on it.
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    I make the bed every morning. It's really not a hard process, so I don't why people act like it takes a ton of effort. Roll out, grab the sheet and blanket, give it a good shake to get it straight, and throw the pillows on top of the blanket. BOOM, done.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    I hardly ever make our bed unless I know somebody is coming over. I actually enjoy snuggling under a tangled "nest" of mismatched blankets and pillows better than slipping into a neatly made bed, anyways. Though our duvet cover is really pretty, so sometimes I make the bed just to make the room prettier. :)
  • If my bed isn't made, even when my room is clean it feels really dirty and the Chi is gross and I can't even be IN the room. LOL.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    I make mine EVERYDAY, if you can believe that.

Everyday is just too much. Takes all the fun out of it!!
  • I never make it. I might also leave my gym clothes on the floor. And sometimes I sleep in my socks.

Get over it.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    I usually sleep from 10/11 pm to 7/8am and my boyfriend works overnights so he usually sleeps from 10am to 5pm. Our bed is never, ever made. :)

Same! I work 1st shift Hubby works 3rd. Only time it's made is when new sheets and comforter are washed. Then I make the bed.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Never make my bed, i like to sleep until the last possible minute and then when I get home there is no point.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    My fiance makes his side when he gets up at 4:30, then I make my side when I get up at 5:00. Voila! Done!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    I make the bed every morning. It's really not a hard process, so I don't why people act like it takes a ton of effort. Roll out, grab the sheet and blanket, give it a good shake to get it straight, and throw the pillows on top of the blanket. BOOM, done.

Maybe for you, but anyone who sleeps like I do, (i.e.: run races and untucking all the bedding in their sleep, twists the sheets around and between their legs, and stuff pillows down around their feet) making the bed is more of a hassle than anything else. :tongue:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Actually they say making your bed every morning is good because it's the first activity done for the day. It unconsciously gives you a feeling of accomplishment to start the day

I have to pee first.