bedroom questions

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Ewww...don't let your pets into your bed...Shaking off cat-hair? What the...?.... *shudder*
  • Punisher1130
    Punisher1130 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I make the bed every day..... However my son does not hesitate to destroy it lol
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Should I make the bed everyday? Hell no. You're just going to sleep in it later, right? Skip a step and get a couple extra winks of shut-eye. I don't even make it when I'm having a girl over. In fact, the last time I had a girl over, I had her help me make the bed before we destroyed it. True story. Right babe?
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I make mine every morning. I love getting into a made bed, and my room doesn't feel clean if I don't make it, and I am kinda nutty about a clean house.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    If it were up to me, the bed would get made every time I washed the sheets. So every couple of months or so. Fortunately it is not up to me.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Should I make the bed everyday? Hell no. You're just going to sleep in it later, right? Skip a step and get a couple extra winks of shut-eye. I don't even make it when I'm having a girl over. In fact, the last time I had a girl over, I had her help me make the bed before we destroyed it. True story. Right babe?

BAH HA HA HA HA HA!

true story. I'll help you make the bed any f#cking day of the week.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I make mine every morning. I love getting into a made bed, and my room doesn't feel clean if I don't make it, and I am kinda nutty about a clean house.

Agree!! My husband makes the bed too, if I don't have the time to do it. We both like to have the house clean, neat, and organized.
  • SamiSamiBoBlammy
    SamiSamiBoBlammy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    If it were up to me, the bed would get made every time I washed the sheets. So every couple of months or so. Fortunately it is not up to me.

Whoa... wait... every couple months?

I hope you're being sarcastic. Ours are washed every weekend.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    My husband makes the bed every day...nothing like getting into bed at night and the sheets are nice and tight :-)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I don't make the bed up, like with all the throw pillows/decorative cushions everyday....only do that when we are having a gathering as we like to use our bed to put guests jackets on.

I will sometimes straighten the sheets/blankets out before I climb into the bed for the night, especially if the flat sheet has come untucked at the food of the bed, but, we aren't very restless sleepers, so there ususally isn't a crazy mess to the bed anyway.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    THIS is your bedroom question?!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    so disappointed

I can't get in an unmade bed. If my husband has a later start to the day and doesn't make it (:grumble: ), I have to make it when I get home even though I'll be getting in it in a few hours. A made bed is more inviting, and to me the whole room looks messy if the bed isn't made.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Nope. I don't make the bed, and my kids don't make theirs....I find it pretty pointless.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I dont make mine -- but my favorite day of the week is clean sheet day!! ahh I do make it then!!
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I make my bed in a really simple way nearly every morning.

My kids don't make their beds, though... which is part of why they're not allowed in my room. They're gross and messy!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Depends on what happened between us the night before.... :laugh:
  • nbkpjud
    nbkpjud Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I make the bed every morning and make my daughters (11 and 5) make theirs every day...except weekends that is. I let them have fun 2 days a week...
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I make it every day, but I have the same opinion. If I'm just getting back in...
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I don't bother unless the sheets and blankets are really messed up, or after I've washed them. Unless just pulling them up counts...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    We make ours so the damn cats don't shed all over where we sleep. Effing cats.