123457»

Replies

• fattypattybinger
    Options
    Sounds like his wife caught him
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well...I certainly wouldn't just shrug it off and move on.

Hunt for him on facebook and call him out for his friend-deleting audacity. Also, I recommend using those on-line people search agencies to find out EVERYTHING you can about him (phone number, address, clothing sizes, alma mater, etc.). Then you can alternate sending him gifts and hate mail/messages.

Follow the above and it should all work out just fine.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    On NO social website should the "friending" of strangers EVER be taken personal or serious. No matter how great I may think someone is online I do NOT know them nor will I ever most likely. We can keep it topical and be helpful but are we going to get "close"?

Um... Ew?

It takes me months if not years to get even kinda close with ppl in real life. Keep it real and keep it simple online dear, or your heart is going to break over and over again until you become deeply depressed for no good reason.
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options

Hunt for him on facebook and call him out for his friend-deleting audacity. Also, I recommend using those on-line people search agencies to find out EVERYTHING you can about him (phone number, address, clothing sizes, alma mater, etc.). Then you can alternate sending him gifts and hate mail/messages.

Im not sure if this cracks me up or scares me. I know ppl that do this :frown: and they take pride in their detective work no less :huh:
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options

Im not sure if this cracks me up or scares me. I know ppl that do this :frown: and they take pride in their detective work no less :huh:
    [/quote

:heart: I actually know ppl who have met the love of their life with the internet's help, now what?:heart:
  • MissAnnieBananie96
    Options
    Flirt more? This is a weight loss site.
    If you want to flirt, I suggest cupid.com or something like that. :smile:
    Well, if you'd like to, you can add me. I like meeting people, and I won't delete you. :bigsmile:
  • MissAnnieBananie96
    Options
    As an "insecure, over sensitive, self absorbed old fart," I resent the way this thread is going.

Reported.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ohmy! Who said that? I'll report him too, I don't like seeing hate on such an optimistic website!