I'm not gay but I need a wife....

DoingitWell
DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
Just someone who can pick up the slack around the house while I go do seemingly unimportant things. Also someone who doesn't mind putting their career on hold and watching the children while I have the freedom to do everything I need and want to do to climb the corporate ladder. Don't get me wrong, just because you are watching the kids doesn't mean you don't have to work. You still will need to work and make sure the house is clean and nobody is hungry. And since I tend to get tired after working all day and eating dinner, I am going to need you to be able to wash the dishes while I sit in front of the television and maybe talk loudly on the phone about something incredible I did in highschool. Then maybe if you have finished helping all the kids with their homework, bathing them, putting them to bed, we can sit down and I can tell you about my incredibly stressful day.

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Dafuq?
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    LMAO
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    The world is my urinal. :)
  • DoingitWell
    just a little vent...blah
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    lol, it's like you put cameras in my house! Except I don't have kids, and trade the phone for playing C.O.D. but still talking/yelling into the microphone
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Just someone who can pick up the slack around the house while I go do seemingly unimportant things. Also someone who doesn't mind putting their career on hold and watching the children while I have the freedom to do everything I need and want to do to climb the corporate ladder. Don't get me wrong, just because you are watching the kids doesn't mean you don't have to work. You still will need to work and make sure the house is clean and nobody is hungry. And since I tend to get tired after working all day and eating dinner, I am going to need you to be able to wash the dishes while I sit in front of the television and maybe talk loudly on the phone about something incredible I did in highschool. Then maybe if you have finished helping all the kids with their homework, bathing them, putting them to bed, we can sit down and I can tell you about my incredibly stressful day.

sorry...sounds as if kids are too much of a burden that just get in the way of your life.
  • BeanCounter3
    BeanCounter3 Posts: 158 Member
    used to have that!.........he got the dog...
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    tumblr_me062ccAFY1rogssyo1_500.gif
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member

sorry...sounds as if kids are too much of a burden that just get in the way of your life.

No, I think her point was that she is being taken for granted by her SO. I don't doubt that she loves her children and would do anything for them, but they are his kids too. She'd just like a little help from the OTHER parent in the family...accompanied by a little appreciation for everything she does for her family.
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Don't we all want that one that will do as much as we do?
  • DoingitWell
    Aww bluefox doesn't get the post :(
  • AmyJMadison
    AmyJMadison Posts: 143 Member
    Yep... what this said to me is that lots of wives are pretty amazing. I would like to be one of the best.. and if not, then Santa should deliver one to me.... (I'll take a male please)
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't mind another woman around to help with stuff :)
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    I'd be willing to be the stay at home parent and not because I think it would be easier.
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Chess pray cup.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,728 Member

No, sounds like her husband is lazy.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    The problem with women is they take too long to get ready to exist.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    I love this thread.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    I could use a husband...or a wife........

it would be so nice....to have a little help.

hope you find what you are looking for OP

:bigsmile:
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    change the word wife to nanny and i think youve got something here... wives need attention too ;)