How many of you...

Options
1235»

Replies

• tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I have made a new rule for me. No logging on Birthday week, Thanksgiving week and Christmas week. All of these events last more than a day for me. I tried it on Thanksgiving week. I was mindful of what I ate, I didn't pig out, but I didn't worry about counting calories. I lost 3 lbs that week! Sometimes you need to relax and enjoy. =)
  • andersonsvillage
    Options
    I just started a week ago.. I am going to continue input my meals even on Christmas or new years. It is difficult to say no to a delicious Mexican meals, but a least I can keep it moderate.
  • brandtsw
    Options
    I will log my Christmas meal just like I have been doing every day since I started...if you skip once it will be more tempting to skip others....I don't want to chance the possibility of back sliding
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    3 days I don't care about logging/eating : thanksgiving, Christmas, and my birthday. I think it's ok.
  • keelz2010
    Options
    I'm not sticking to my cals on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New's Years Eve, I totally plan on blowing my budget! I'm still going to log everything though, just out of curiosity so I see how much it adds up to! I think having big red days in my food diary will motivate me to eat better on the remaining days.
  • Spindrift2012
    Spindrift2012 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I probably won't log on Christmas day. But it won't bother me not to log as I don't always get around to it anyway. Actually, the main Christmas meal isn't too bad (the turkey if that's what you have) its all the trimmings and alcohol that make it an unhealthy day.

I'm just going to try and not eat too much - have everything in moderation rather than trying to eat too much of everything which is my normal approach at Christmas.
  • StrawberryThief
    Options
    I have so many parties etc to go to, plus my birthday is three days after Christmas, so the whole season is pretty bad for me. What I've done is taken the next fortnight, totalled my calorie allowance in that time and am aiming for that, rather than my daily target. That way when I'm not guzzling wine and mince pies, my good days can help make up for my bad ones!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm going to log for sure, but I'm going to try to keep it simple and guess. It will help me keep my portions smaller, because I can be a bit of a piglet when it comes to the carby goodness.... We're doing breakfast and a potluck for Christmas, but the hard part will be the Christmas tea at my friend's.... and my mom's wake on the 29th. Logging is good because I can try to account for it on the other days throughout the week.