Those nutty Mayans...

Options
124»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Matthew 24:36:
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

My mom was always sure that she knew more than my dad about when it was time to panic.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Matthew 24:36:
    “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only."

My mom was always sure that she knew more than my dad about when it was time to panic.

:heart:
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I watched one of those creepy alien Mayan shows last night on History (I was board and nothing about the Amish or Hitler was on) even those guys just think that the Mayan gods will come back to earth. The only people that think the world is ending are the creepers!
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    "Get Fit or Die Mayan"

^ want as tshirt kthanks

^^^This^^^
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I thought a "nutty Mayan" was a cookie :(
    mmm I wish. perhaps we should come up with a recipe!

Chocolate should be involved! That's a Mayan thing, right?!
    Yes! And Kahula. I mean.. the bottle is pretty.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    If any of you feel the need to donate all of your money before we all die, PM me for my paypal info. I'm an optimist!

What Keith said. Hi5 Man! Really, I've no problem taking your money if you feel there will no longer be a need for it after the 21st. :D
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    It's not the Mayans fault, it's whacky people on the internet's fault. The Mayans didn't even believe the world was going to end on Dec 21st 2012, their calendar was simply restarting. Maybe you should just play along with the whole "end of the world" bull to freak your co-worker out a little more though. Could be fun.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    Tell her we're all going to die anyway, what's the problem?
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    16152_10200233552670235_1298189200_n.jpg
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's not the Mayans fault, it's whacky people on the internet's fault. The Mayans didn't even believe the world was going to end on Dec 21st 2012, their calendar was simply restarting. Maybe you should just play along with the whole "end of the world" bull to freak your co-worker out a little more though. Could be fun.
    I AM pretty bored.....
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    a girl at my work is having the 21st off work. just in case. lol.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    marty_mcfly_2015.jpg?w=490&h=350

I'm still waiting for Jaws 19....
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    My coworker has been driving me INSANE today as well with the bullsh....

I shared a photo with her through Facebook.. it's that 7 day forecast, but it was saying about 500 degrees. She waits 10 minutes, and asks DEAD serious "do you really think it will get up to 500 degrees?? that's pretty hot!"

THENNNN she says "I heard the world will flip upside down!!"
    *facepalm*
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    122112=Y2K: Part 2
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I'm more alarmed by the vast numbers of students at the university where I work who not only BELIEVE in this, but furthermore, got really confused and believed the world was supposed to end on the twelfth.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Also, if the world end ... at least the Cowboys won on the last Sunday ever!
    Whereas if the Lions had actually won their game...it would be a sure sign of the Apocalypse...

:laugh:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I don't think the Mayan Calendar took leap year into account so wouldn't the world have ended years ago? Either way, it's just ridiculous. My boyfriend's hoping we'll get our first alien contact. :laugh:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Also, if the world end ... at least the Cowboys won on the last Sunday ever!
    Whereas if the Lions had actually won their game...it would be a sure sign of the Apocalypse...

:laugh:

This.