dew worm diet?

Options

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    My god.
    You folks wouldn't know a troll if it hit you in the head with its fist.

Please remember:
    Just because it's on the pretty glowy box, DOESN'T mean it's true.

Even Dr Oz, quack extraordinare, wouldn't endorse a potentially dangerous parasite for health purposes.
    No profit margin.

Try thinking. It's all the rage.

This has been a public service reminder from someone who has some damn sense.
    Are you saying I shouldn't try it? I don't think my co-worker would lie to me about being invited to the Dr. Oz show.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I lost 75 pounds in three weeks too!

Did you lose a boob?

And how would you log that? How much sodium is there per worm?
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My god.

Please remember:

Even Dr Oz, quack extraordinare, wouldn't endorse a potentially dangerous parasite for health purposes.
    No profit margin.

I don't think you are being very supportive. We should all rally around the OP and their attempt at a brighter leaner future through dew worm consumption. Your negativity will likely only contribute to self-loathing.

Go for it, OP!!! Double down and eat six of the little buggers.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    im just going to stick with salad :sick:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    WTF is a dew worm? Is that like the worm at the bottom of a Mountain Dew bottle?
    hahahaha

LOL I 'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this .... Or I thought it was gonna be a news story on how they found worms in mountian dew or something
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    They see me trollin'
    They hatin'

129186959098376400.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0krostPjs1qeyy3q.gif

MORE NOEL.

Yyr3E.gif
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I support this idea. Sounds clean and organic.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My god.

Please remember:

No profit margin.

Are you saying I shouldn't try it? I don't think my co-worker would lie to me about being invited to the Dr. Oz show.

Read your profile, since you state you're against fad diets, I'm going with you won't do it. Nice try though! :drinker:
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is a baaaaad name to bring up on this site....just a heads up lol

Haha, I love how that's the first thing you notice. :laugh: Like, oh, worms... no problem. 75lbs in 3 weeks, sure! I'm in. But Dr. Oz? OH WATCH OUT.
  • jonmico
    jonmico Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My god.

Please remember:

No profit margin.

Watch out, we got a badass over here.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    where is eccentric dad or whatever the **** his name was? this is such nonsense i wanna hear his two cents.:indifferent:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    What the eff? Is this a joke?
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    3LHyf.jpg
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So this is why I was skinny as a child.. **light bulb**
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    1905042_o.gif

Well, that sure did it for me. :sick:
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    What the eff? Is this a joke?
    Satire, yes.

Or as others say, "trolling."
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else tried the dew worm diet? My co-worker friend has been eating three raw dew worms with each meal and has lost 75 pounds in just 3 weeks! I like the concept because it's additive, not restrictive - you can still eat whatever you want and the weight will come off. She came up with the idea herself and is supposed to guest on the Dr. Oz show in January. I think I will try it! Who's with me?!

tracey-jordan-nope.gif

Giggle!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    The dew worm in Latin Lumbricina. When entering the stomach cavity because of the high acidic levels will eject it's larvae in a slime substance that will protect them from the acid bath. As the parent disintegrates, the larvae pass into the colon where they embed themselves into the colon lining and remain there eating all nutrients that the person ingests. The person (host) not realizing it, are infesting themselves with alien creatures to the human body which is actually causing the person to starve to death eventually. After daeth, the host will decompose at a rapid rate seeing that the Lumbricina have taken up residence within and will not require entrance from the exterior.

Enjoy your Lumbricina Lasagna
    :noway:

haven't you digested all the nutrients your going to digest by the time food hits the colon? lol
  • XxxFallenAngelxxX
    Options
    wow! Are you sure she/he didnt do anything else? Well Im not grossed out but still is it safe?