dew worm diet?

Options
12346»

Replies

• MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    WTF is a dew worm? Is that like the worm at the bottom of a Mountain Dew bottle?

:laugh:

I was wondering the same thing. . . like did the Yellow #6 finally morph into a living creature?
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    The dew worm in Latin Lumbricina. When entering the stomach cavity because of the high acidic levels will eject it's larvae in a slime substance that will protect them from the acid bath. As the parent disintegrates, the larvae pass into the colon where they embed themselves into the colon lining and remain there eating all nutrients that the person ingests. The person (host) not realizing it, are infesting themselves with alien creatures to the human body which is actually causing the person to starve to death eventually. After daeth, the host will decompose at a rapid rate seeing that the Lumbricina have taken up residence within and will not require entrance from the exterior.

Enjoy your Lumbricina Lasagna
    :noway:

haven't you digested all the nutrients your going to digest by the time food hits the colon? lol

Good enough for me! Got my kit from tasteofasia.com!
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    tumblr_m0krostPjs1qeyy3q.gif

I love Noel Fielding!! Mighty Boosh!!!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    lol, thankfully a quick google search of 'dew worm diet' only leads to sites telling you what to feed your dew worms
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    wow! Are you sure she/he didnt do anything else? Well Im not grossed out but still is it safe?

I see you are new here. Please do not eat any kind of worms. This is a satirical post. Please just eat healthy foods, in healthy amounts (under TDEE and over BMR) and exercise - no fad diets work in the long-term. This post is in the Chit-Chat, Fun and Games forum - take everything you read in here with a grain of salt. BUT NOT REALLY - to be clear: don't eat salted dew worms.

And for the non-Canadians who don't know what dew worms are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dew-worm