What are you getting your SO for Christmas?

Options

Replies

• mistressfaye
    mistressfaye Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    We have never exchanged gifts at christmas, we prefer to take the money we might have spent and take a trip somewhere special to spend new years eve, just the two of us :)
  • ShaSimone
    Options
    Cigars, a humidor, and cigar cutter.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I got him lots of goodies this year since last year we werent financially able.... small gifts.....

Cologne, 2 new hats, 2 new shirts, gloves, new DJing headphones, new running/gym NIKE sneakers....

And hopefully this week I can buy him some new gym shorts, sweats, and t-shirts :)
  • Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Divorce papers. lol j./k
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    We already exchanged presents as he went away today and I won't see him again till after Christmas, I got him a new Xbox controller (to replace one that had broken so he has two again now (and him and his housemate can do multiplayer stuff again)) and a marble pestle and mortar. They were both very much appreciated thankfully :)
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Flat-wound strings for acoustic bass!

....a stripper pole and a pocket full of $1's...

Elephant Stone - CD
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    a weekend away including tickets to the Book of Mormon traveling show in that city, and hopefully a baseball game.

ERMAHGERD.

I AM SO JEALOUS I DON'T EVEN AJKDHKSAHYFKLDSHGFHK

Book of Mormon needs to come to Atlanta. My husband listens to the soundtrack at least once a day...we love Matt and Trey!

i had been planning this since the summer, and set a reminder on my phone for when the tickets went on sale, because i knew they would sell quickly. i was excited i was able to get them and i'm even more excited for her to open it.
  • kwatkin
    kwatkin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    The big one is tickets to Alexisonfire's final concert tour (his favourite band)
    "Tattooed and Employed" tshirt
    Tools and accessories for work
    Other little treats :)

I do believe that I am getting from him a Kindle Fire! :)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    He got a Wheel of Death filled with the liquors to make The Three Wise Men shot. (Jim, Johnnie & Jack).
    I gave it to him early because I wanted to start drinking that *kitten*! .....I mean because I wanted to see his cute lil face light up with happiness!

0CE35630-7F01-4A9D-B400-8AEFA857B8D2-11055-000009D7E91937B9.jpg
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Dress shirts
    Superhero shirts
    A membership to the gym (which he still hasn't used and he frinkin begged for :grumble: )
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    iphone5 and a paper shredder, haha. He really wanted one! Stocking stuff too.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I can't answer this since my husband is on here (occaisionally...) But I am curious to see the different answers...

Hahaha, same here! But there's lots of stuff, and it's all awesome. :)
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My husband was just diagnosed with both osteopenia and Barrett's esophagus - and his is only 36! Needless to say he is on the workout wagon (for the first time in his life!). I bought him a BowFlex home gym for Christmas to help get him started. I'm really hoping he can stick with it!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I got him a iPad 4 and a iPhone 5. Mainly because he dealt with the crappy Sidekick 4g and T-Mobile for so long. Enough was enough. I also got them early because we will be more distracted by giving our gifts out to 12 people and will have presents to open with everyone. We had a mini-Christmas with ourselves with no gift wrapping involved. Especially since we have THREE to attend officially!
  • AUNique24
    AUNique24 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    $100 gift card to the Summit and a car magazine subscription!
  • BluenoserChick
    BluenoserChick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Trip to Vegas to see Garth Brooks.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My hubby wanted clothes... I got him a few nice, cozy shirts from Bass Pro Shop, a new pair of casual/dress shoes, some stocking stuffer gifts and A gel memory foam topper for our bed that I know he's wanted forever. I'm also cooking him a feast and some of his favorite desserts, which he's already told me is the best gift ever. :)
  • blueeylb
    blueeylb Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    i took my kids in yesterday for a new photo's they will be ready 12/22 perfect timing! also his fav. movie american garffiti
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My Hubby is a John Deere man so of course lots of that!
  • Amanda21202
    Amanda21202 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Too much! :)