What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,879 Member
    Starter of salad with roast fig, caramelized macadians, feta and honey vinaigrette. Main of rice and some leftover Thai chicken green curry pulled out of the freezer.
    41fknj4cuj8w.jpeg
    rm29wkvwifvf.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Potato gnocchi with sage and brown butter to start. Secondo was some air fried drumsticks and asparagus.
    wc2ie98kn8tp.jpeg
    rg4h741e08yw.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Kind of lazy with cooking this week. Burnt ends brisket (from Costco), tater tots (air fryed), sweet corn tot and salad of feta, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives and fresh basil spritzed with olive oil. The burnt ends were OK but we wouldn't buy them again. The Med salad doesn't really go with the picnic dinner but I needed to use up the feta and tomatoes.

c30x4wcgm6ut.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 459 Member
    1vdofwcifi6u.jpeg
    Lunch at work: chicken cabbage stir fry from the pan-Asian place on campus. Small side of rice.
    The stir fry was actually spicy!! So hard to find that in the upper Midwest.
  • acpgee
    Grilled baby gem with ranch to start. Rice with Cantonese fish/shrimp paste stuffed peppers and aubergines drizzled with black bean sauce as a main. We are having some repeat dinners this week to use up stuff in the fridge before we go on vacation Monday.
    gsnl7javw4li.jpeg
    3p88i7ez2pd4.jpeg

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited October 2022
    Slow cooked leg of lamb with oven roasted vegetables: potato, carrot, Brussel sprouts & fresh thyme. Lamb slow cooked with onion, garlic and fresh rosemary.

t25o2nt84zg4.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Our first dinner on vacation in Bologna. Ate at a traditional mom and pop trattoria. We shared the mixed veg antipasto followed by secondi and veg sides. Finished with shared panna cotta.
    rn380lflkofi.jpeg
    66wh1jv0z47p.jpeg
    rz3i8baswnvo.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 459 Member
    edited October 2022
    kz83nxa46ere.jpg
    Roasted Brussels sprouts and bacon over rice.