What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Maria_Albina
    Maria_Albina Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    h4djijmwtat7.jpeg

High protein Philly cheesesteak Mac and cheese
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Steak, baked potato, hollandaise, roast turnip and tomato, rocket salad with ranch.
    u2unxufbtkkm.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    @acpgee - What a great ritual to have! Looks so good:)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,778 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Sunday brunch: Scrambled egg burrito (scrambled egg with cheese, bacon, avocado and a drizzle of salsa on a flour tortilla) with a large strawberry on the side
    p89lw6fn5fyh.jpg

Snack: a slice avocado toast with Everything seasoning (I had avocado to use up)
    3nii1ne79dix.jpg

• acpgee
    Options
    Air fryer wings, roast potato, sauteed beans and peas, cucumber sticks with ranch.
    owsckquwj39c.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Monday dinner:
    May 1st and it's 45°. It's a soup and sandwich kind of day (BLT on multigrain bread and a cup of chicken potato leek soup)
    9du0gey2kmc4.jpg

• acpgee
    Options
    Confit du canard, roast potatoes, sauteed spinach, wakame salad, duck gravy stretched with leftover hollandaise.
    z5b7q4qmmto0.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Wednesday brunch: 2 egg scramble with cheese in an almond flour tortilla and coffee
    jrq0cstuse01.jpg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Frittata

(+ onions, Egyptian nutritional yeast & sweet pea greens. )

bknjpzzfm57t.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Hubby was out tonight for dinner so I made the stuff he either dislikes or can't digest. Vietnamese garlic noodles with prawns and broccoli with a side of wakame salad.
    pbcco8eqjrfz.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    @SafariGalNYC
    Did you mark down what was the cultivar of the strawberries? In UK supermarkets, the cultivar name is usually given and we have religiously been tracking sweetness of different varieties.
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Wednesday dinner: garlic chicken tenders, honey glazed carrots in sage butter and sautéed garlic green beans
    3h6c7z2mcqrr.jpg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    @SafariGalNYC
    Did you mark down what was the cultivar of the strawberries? In UK supermarkets, the cultivar name is usually given and we have religiously been tracking sweetness of different varieties.

Hi @acpgee ! I didn’t make note of the cultivar and I threw out the box! The brand is Driscoll’s organic. I believe they do a lot of cross breeding to get a “Driscoll berry” Their berries started years ago with the sweetbriar cultivar. I’m going to buy another batch and see if they have a more distinct labeling for the varietal! This batch was amazing!

I’m on the look out for Sweet Charlie strawberries here in NY. I see them in early summer. :)

🍓🍓🍓