What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I started a 16:8 intermittent fasting cycle a few days ago so I'm eating all my calories between 11 am and 7 pm. Here's what I had today: qtiqottyjr0k.jpg
    ybyjyxkpt8yc.jpg

Bento style lunch with sausage, cantaloupe, Muenster cheese, crackers and a mini strawberry donut.

Carb balance tortilla with smoked chicken, peppers and onions and a side of ripe tomatoes with fancy salt blend.

Not pictured: iced coffee and two chocolate chip cookies for an afternoon snack.

It was a good day!
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Bought a tofu banh mi sandwich at work and brought a Mediterranean-ish salad from home0u5wfrp9d103.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    Dinner at the new Chinese around the corner. Always weirded out when the hubby wants to order fried rice at a restaurant, because for a Chinese person that's something you make with leftovers. We also had cumin lamb and the veggie stir fry.
    9pzfoxfwkgw2.jpeg
    76zmc9jf8fv8.jpeg

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    qdqvep0jjonz.jpeg
    Got a burrito bowl from Pancheros earlier this week, for the first time in a while. So good!
  • acpgee
    Options
    A girlfriend who visited on the weekend donated a couple of servings of batch cooked mushroom risotto that we ate last night as a primo. Secondo of tagliatta di manzo.
    g34gsbd58ddi.jpeg
    ydhy8yyd8yoc.jpeg
  • fleamcd44
    fleamcd44 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This was my lunch yesterday. Sooo good!!
    boj168f42loe.png
  • acpgee
    Options
    I stayed late in the office so dinner was basic. I would have normally added an asian cucumber salad to this menu if I wasn't in a hurry to get dinner on the table. Rice and beef stir fry with snow peas in black bean sauce.
    u6jgueb4en02.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Options
    Starter of Turkish salad of watermelon, feta, mint, pomegranate molasses and black pepper. Main of pan fried sea bream, lentils cooked in broth, and a sort of chimmichurri made out of leftover celery leaves from last weekend's batch cook of dutch split pea soup.
    7e8rra3in9qr.jpeg
    jgf2gxaa2s5h.jpeg
  • SafariGalNYC
    SafariGalNYC Posts: 892 Member
    edited April 2023
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Starter of Turkish salad of watermelon, feta, mint, pomegranate molasses and black pepper. Main of pan fried sea bream, lentils cooked in broth, and a sort of chimmichurri made out of leftover celery leaves from last weekend's batch cook of dutch split pea soup.
    7e8rra3in9qr.jpeg
    jgf2gxaa2s5h.jpeg

@acpgee That Turkish salad looks amazing! Going to try! I’m always looking for new ways to use mint!