What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    acg, how was the ice cream? Totally want to try it soon...

also, had this today. rice, veggies, fried egg bowl:

tQ5vQaol.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Test. 2ql7p95.jpg

Didn't work!

Try lowercase img tags.
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    7VzyV1Bl.jpg

bison pita burger with salad, quinoa
  • nikki_dw
    nikki_dw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker roasted chicken with roasted potatoes tossed in olive oil and spices and caesar salad

20131117_172201.jpg
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    Part of grandmother's birthday celebration (the rest of the foodgasm pictures will come later. xD)

tumblr_mwfrvs9YL81stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    I baked the caramel banana cake on the right, and AFTER i've had my slice of that, my brother brought out the raspberry yogurt cheesecake on the left, and i proceeded to have a massive slice of that without even thinking.

can't decide if i regret it or not though, since it was epically delicious albeit putting my cal count for the day through the stratosphere. xD
  • Malaylah
    Options
    Some awesome looking meals in here!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    2ql7p95.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Last try.......Finally!
    Pizza Chicken from MFP recipe thread

migkra.jpg
  • lawa28
    lawa28 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What are oyster shooters and when are they served? I get its oysters and absolute but is it an appetiser....just a shot? or whaaaaat? Im intrigued!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Ohhh that Scotchy ice cream! I was drooling over it on their website but we don't get it up here in Canada. Worth the drive, ACG?

Was neglectful in taking pics of my epic dinner last night at Syndicate Brewery, but this was my leftover breakfast hash and fried eggs this morning - Sweet potato and mushroom hash with garlic, cumin and chili powder, fried eggs and all topped with some hot sauce. Yum!
    IMG_20131118_091819_zpsf3240d73.jpg
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ohhh that Scotchy ice cream! I was drooling over it on their website but we don't get it up here in Canada. Worth the drive, ACG?

It is quite butterscotchy, so if you like butterscotch it's good. the swirls almost taste like butter fingers in a way
  • meagalayne
    Options

It is quite butterscotchy, so if you like butterscotch it's good. the swirls almost taste like butter fingers in a way
    What if I just really love Scotch...? :huh:
    Kidding... of course.... Ahem
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Rice with Roasted Duck

IMAG1238_zps661493f4.jpg

Chinese Broccoli stir fried with oyster sauce

IMAG1239_zps3ea52f02.jpg

Shrimp dumpling
    IMAG1240_zpsdc85c622.jpg
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    What is this Bodybuilding.com sans steroids and supplements? I'm in
  • Acg67
    Options
    Soft pretzel and hot italian sausage stuffing, turkey medallion, gravy "caviar"

IMG_20131118_190039.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options

Is this one of your creations?
  • Acg67
    Options

Yeah, I had the idea for the stuffing then today thought it'd look neat if i made gravy spheres for a topping
  • meagalayne
    Options

Yeah, I had the idea for the stuffing then today thought it'd look neat if i made gravy spheres for a topping
    Looks delicious, ACG!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    We had some fresh handmade spinach noodles leftover from the Asian market, so I tossed them with an orange soy ginger stirfry of chicken, carrots, red onion, broccoli slaw and some random frozen veg I wanted to use up. For something thrown together in 20 minutes after spin class, not a bad dinner.
    IMG_20131118_204229_zpsd57f2d2f.jpg
  • awba1
    awba1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump