What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    6oz Salmon with asparagus and butternut squash

j7dBg2i.jpg
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I give up trying to post a pic lol

11mc9w1.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I give up trying to post a pic lol

11mc9w1.jpg
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Todays chicken/cashews/pepper yellow curry with cauliflower rice

kdLSBrR.jpg
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    roasted a bunch of fingerling potatoes and baby artichoke hearts with lemon, dill, parmesan, and panko. it wasn't as good as i wanted it to be, but i think that's because i finally realized i just don't like artichokes very much at all. masking them with globs of cheese in spinach artichoke dip is as far as my enjoyment goes.

roastedtators.jpg
  • eksero2k
    eksero2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Taco burgers with champignon mushrooms, cucumber and lettuce. Topped with jalapenos, onions, cheddar cheese and thousand island dressing! Entire meal coming out to about 730 calories

OuFmfxr.jpg
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Those muffins looks epic NZ - especially if they were a gift :wink:
    What's "broken rice" exactly?

I made racks on racks on racks of BBQ ribs with homemade cornbread tonight but no pictures to show for it. that's what happens you're feeding a houseful of hungry guests.

In the past, muffins have caused wars between the boys, you can see in this photo but there are two colours of muffin cases, they are assigned colours, and are only allowed muffins from their own colour. It's muffin segregation.
    LOL! That's hilarious. Very inventive solution to a serious muffin thiefdom in your household, it seems ;)

Well there was this one time that my kid licked the top of all the muffins. :laugh: :laugh:
    Smart kid :wink:
  • SusieCuteYay
    SusieCuteYay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WHAO! That Pizza dough wrapped in Chicken breast is just amazing! Great creativity!
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    1236058_10151655812010488_1280563245_n.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    stuffed pepper (only half shown i ate the other half already) - meatless grounds sauteed with red onion and diced mushrooms and garlic, toss with cream cheese, stuff pepper and top with grated parm

unnamed_zps2b355a30.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    10985217956_d8f6c0df47.jpg

Today's lunch: thick portabella slices and fajita-seasoned chicken sausage sauteed in a little butter with lots of Worcestershire spice blend, all over a massive Romaine-and-red-cabbage salad. Oh, it was SO good.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Simple tonight

Prosciutto, mozzarella di bufala, roasted tomatoes, pesto on ciabatta

IMG_20131121_181650.jpg
  • healthismygame2
    Options
    Veggie omelet - looks a little blah, but the taste was amazing and filling :smile

(Can't figure out how to add this picture yet)... Sorry
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Seeing all of these elaborate and delicious meals puts my cereal habit to shame.
    Seriously.
    Why do you all have to do this to me?
    I want to feel fancy too :c
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Interesting night last night, had a bunch of leftover veggies that I had to use.
    Cod filets, pepper/broccoli stirfry, butternut/carrot/mushroom stirfry, orange and toast

T8VL7pil.jpg
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Spinach and cottage cheese + feta cheese pie, sour cream on top:

pTTgCcw.png
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Stir fry: Granny smith apples, carrots, cabbage, onions, chicken, and udon noodles in a garlic ginger sauce.

NIotgm8.jpg?1

Those are apples, sitting on top of the rest of it while I seriously considered scooping them out and stopping my course of madness.

iBbcgBP.jpg?1
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    vegetable green curry (eggplant, mushrooms, broccoli, peppers, onions)
    1121131955c_zps8c69d886.jpg

served over couscous
    1121131955d_zpsbc5289bd.jpg

@achrya: my stove and countertop look just like yours!
  • kitsiekitty
    Options
    been very diligent with my meals + plenty of time to actually MAKE meals now, so pardon the deluge. :p

tumblr_mwppjr7mSX1stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    just from today! greek salad at a new cafe i was trying with my friends. flailed about there being greek salad since i love feta! butttt they only gave a few measley bits. ): and no capsicum! T_T

tumblr_mwo97pWLM31stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    my lunches are turning very colorful these days. corn kernals, boiled carrots and chicken breast, with an apple and an orange.

1469857_10202539460117386_1661836936_n.jpg
    tis what we call 'apam manis' here. its like a thin pancake made out of coconut milk and stuff, and tastes amazeballs<3

1450791_10202539460797403_1692662128_n.jpg
    raisin scones from a bakery which tastes surprisingly good. i had two at once. :p

1456629_10202539461317416_989603664_n.jpg
    salted fish stir fried with chicken!

tumblr_mwn9g9ov401stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    my amazeballs breakfast one day: grilled peanutbutter and banana sandwich!

tumblr_mwlr23VPOH1stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    i found a new amazing greek yogurt here these days, so made tuna salad with it! mixed canned tuna with the yogurt and had it on two slices of bread with lettuce, plus an apple

tumblr_mwi54wWhZW1stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    one of my random concocotions. tossed cooked spiral pasta, boiled carrots, tuna and sweet corn kernals wiith the aforementioned yogurt. would've tasted better with a little salt and herbs. :p

tumblr_mwhsokQIoT1stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    realized butterhead lettuce tastes really good with navel oranges. xD also baked sweet corn kernals with boiled eggw hite topped with cheese and raisins. xD

tumblr_mwarjsJFh11stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    boiled pumpkin and then mashed it in to a stir fry of pasta, onions, mushroom and sweetcorn for a makeshift sauce!

tumblr_mwnj9x4VwB1stzlw4o1_500.jpg
    got vanilla beans! i love the little flecks of black in my vanilla lemon sponge cake. tastes and looks divineee<3
  • tgrey4
    tgrey4 Posts: 56
    Options
    I spend a lot of time in the dining hall at my college, and this is the best I can do.

ivb88o.jpg
    Mushrooms, gluten-free pasta, beets.

vil4ja.jpg
    Chicken piccata, zucchini, peas.

qpntio.jpg
    Tilapia, cooked spinach, and arugula.

2lkz0r8.jpg
    Chicken, zucchini, and gluten-free pasta with pesto and parmesan.