What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    I made myself a big ol' salad for dinner tonight of mixed greens, asparagus, cucumber, mushrooms, green onion, tomato, roasted turkey, roasted veggies (brussel sprouts, carrots sweet potato, little red potatoes), raisins, pecorino cheese, black pepper and a tbs. of ranch; and raspberries.

d571pyp8e773.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited November 2014
    sonytomtp wrote: »
    I didn't know it was private? Hm, thanks for that info, I will now work on making it unprivate here's today's dinner except beef sub for the cchicken.

ChickenBakedPotato.jpg

i was craving salsa. bad.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Pork buns, Japanese chicken katsu curry and wine (made by me and farkin legit as it gets :))
    IMG_20141121_200344.jpg

Bacon, mushroom, sesame chilli stir fry
    IMG_20141120_200725.jpg

roo burgers and pumpkin
    IMG_20141120_133614.jpg

sesame bacon/asparagus on mashed cauliflower (lamb roast rub flavoured)
    IMG_20141119_192820.jpg
  • mygnsac
    2 eggs scrambled with chopped turkey, sautéed mushrooms, roasted brussel sprouts, carrots and a few small red potatoes, and grated pecorino; half a raisin bagel with cream cheese; and strawberries.

fyj5sbqqb86t.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Sticky pecan bun, chocolate peanut butter cake and sticky toffee loaf!kvgsxlq5lw8c.jpg
    9w7av1pmumbv.jpg
    3rzy3hvolc93.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich on whole wheat with mushrooms, tomato, onion, mixed greens, swiss cheese and roasted sweet potato; black eyed peas; and red grapes.

6imenuggxhkf.jpg

Dinner: Lasagne, salad and 1/2 an apple.

74jv77fpeomy.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Dessert tonight was a warmed up apple, pumpkin, banana, oatmeal protein bar with whipped cream and raspberries. Yummy.

x4hycca1ecr5.jpg
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Homemade Beet and carrot soup

2zxrvq0.jpg

Greek Lemon pepper chicken with potatoes. Pay no mind to the starving puppy in the background.

2s7xp91.jpg

NY strip and roasted cauliflower

27yoity.jpg

Homemade Spanakopita except I made it with beet greens

2uom7mw.jpg

5yvv2w.jpg

Crack Slaw: Sauteed cabbage, carrots, ground beef and spices

2mxn91w.jpg

Wife's Happy birthday cake. Tres Leche Our favorite:

sobgjk.jpg

Homemade Pastitsio:

27xfeyh.jpg
  • mygnsac
    edited November 2014
    Turkey sandwich on toasted bagel with mixed greens, mushroom, onion, tomato, roasted sweet potato, Swiss cheese and mayo; red bell pepper; an almond flour pumpkin mini muffin; and a couple clementines.

g6hyn1ll9ntw.jpg

Chicken and rice; potato salad made with roasted red potatoes, green onion, asparagus, hardboiled eggs, pecorino, and tzatziki; red grapes.

hhnw9sjupfnx.jpg

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    mercina22 wrote: »

Homemade Spanakopita except I made it with beet greens
    [/img]

Homemade Pastitsio:

Oh my gosh! It all looked great but those 2 made me drool!
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Chicken breast browned in a pan with pam cooking spray and then added Franks buffalo hot sauce. 1 can of green beans with lemon pepper no butter. 300 calorieslvehsi95ddck.jpg
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Some eats from last week.

Talenti. Sea Salt Caramel was the best :yum:
    mmwhhifbzx7p.jpg

Made some yeast rolls for office potluck
    800icbj9v4xt.jpg

Hubby made this one. Delish! Crab, spinach, mushroom, and feta baked in crescent pastry dough. So good.
    r4g7o62jv1mq.jpg

Hubby also made this. Sort of a stew/gumbo sort of thing. Veggies, salmon, rice, almond milk. Spicy, but good.
    fywc6uik8022.jpg

Today's lunch. Grilled salmon on a bed of spinach, baby portabellos, sweet/spicy pickled peppers, feta, and a bit of balsamic vinegar over it. Quick, easy, and filling.
    sx82yj0sprab.jpg
  • chrisdavey
    chicken burgers, chips and super dry
    20141123_180411.jpg

choc/pb thick shake from san churro
    20141123_210814.jpg

And I became the first person (and only) person to ever finish the 24" pizza yesterday in a competition :smile: It was TOUGH!

I got chicken and sundried tomatoes (not the greatest choice for a comp in hindsight)
    20141124_193136.jpg

time lapse vid. 45mins into 90secs. I think the last slice took as long as the first half!
    http://youtu.be/2QojfzyAoec
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Here was my brunch from yesterday...

C02575E8-42DC-45EE-A073-FB7F680FC92E.jpg

I win...
  • mygnsac
    Tuna salad sandwich (tuna mixed with some of that potato salad I made yesterday, mixed greens, and sweet pickle relish), a few tortilla chips, and an apple.

6hl0wf1qc3cf.jpg
  • mygnsac
    chrisdavey wrote: »

And I became the first person (and only) person to ever finish the 24" pizza yesterday in a competition :smile: It was TOUGH!

I got chicken and sundried tomatoes (not the greatest choice for a comp in hindsight)

time lapse vid. 45mins into 90secs. I think the last slice took as long as the first half!

My hat's off to you!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited November 2014
    mygnsac wrote: »
    chrisdavey wrote: »

My hat's off to you!
    Holy well done!!!!

mercina22 wrote: »
    Homemade Pastitsio:
    Holy deeeeelicious! <3

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Sunny side up eggs on GF toast with onions and mushrooms.
    udca384fchd2.jpg

Spaghetti squash with garlic and curry powder, ground turkey and oven roasted sweet potatoes with tzatziki.
    q3whkgp20l23.jpg

• chrisdavey
    Thanks! And thanks for the embed. (no idea how to do that on here)