What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had mash, asparagus, broccoli, sugar snap peas and a king prawn, rice and lemongrass fish cake.

d0frjce8q76s.jpg
  • maisiba
    maisiba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Paprika chicken steaks with a big helping of sautéed mixed veggies

TekQyCh.jpg

Whole grain pasta with turkey, brokkoli, bell pepper and mushrooms in a tomato sauce

XkFEm5L.jpg
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Zucchini noodles, bacon wrapped chicken and mushroom... yum yum in my tum :-P
    xqa3lee4cs6b.jpg
  • sgtx81
    sgtx81 Posts: 466 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Kabab koobideh made with lamb and beef and seasoned with sabzi, sumac, white & black pepper, minced onion, and a touch of paprika + Jasmine rice with Persian saffron + Tawa naan + Sweet peppers, tomatoes, parsley, cilantro, and onion. This is usually made with basmati rice, but I always go with Jasmine rice because it smells heavenly. Persian cuisine with Indian flatbread. Pictures can't do it justice.

90ldaei168b7.jpg
    dt5sbq934ehq.jpg
    7hqot8te1knh.jpg
    baovduluzflf.jpg
    77cvetk96qgv.jpg

• bretar
    bretar Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures on here?
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    bretar wrote: »
    How do you post pictures on here?

Might look different on a phone but with a desktop click the picture icon labeled "attach image" above the Reply input box and then either paste the URL to an image on the net or click "choose files" and browse to the picture you want from your hard drive.
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    5errh387qftt.jpeg

A couple of samples
  • OldHobo
    Options
    Mostly Vegetable Stew, Brown Rice, Corn Bread
    vrat7nng1su6.jpg
  • mic1018
    mic1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It is so simple to make....I use a large bag of California blend veggies (frozen) and thaw them in a colander in the sink. When they are thawed, saute them in some butter in a large skillet, then toss in 2 handfuls of greens (spinach, kale, arugula...whatever you like). When the greens are about half wilted, season with salt, pepper, garlic salt or whatever spices you like. Then, pour in 12 beaten eggs and scramble everything together. When done, divide into 6 containers, and just pull one out each morning. I microwave mine for 1.5 minutes, then add some cheese on top and microwave another 30 seconds. Add sriracha (and black pepper! LOL) and enjoy!
  • mic1018
    Options
    1awqcrmctcej.jpg

Mexican Chicken Avocado Soup
  • mic1018
    Options
    wz3na56w6rwh.jpg

Mexican Hamburger and Zucchini with Steamed Cauliflower and Broccoli Slaw Salad
  • OldHobo
    Options
    Cornbread French Toast
    mukjtkmc12v1.jpg
    Cornbread, left-over from last night, was made with three parts stone ground cornmeal and one part whole wheat flour from hard white winter wheat with brown sugar and sautéed onion and jalapeño added to the batter.
    The cornbread was dipped in egg, almond milk, and cinnamon then fried in butter and olive oil. Topped with hot dark amber pure maple syrup.

Same amount of whole grain as my usual oats and buckwheat porridge.
  • MissSusie79
    MissSusie79 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    xzt4eg8d4w9f.jpeg

My homemade vegetable stew :)
  • OldHobo
    Options
    Lunch - Butter Beans and Cornbread
    bogrlpugontq.jpg
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    @bootyrubsandtacos how do you make the fried cauliflower 'chicken' looks yummy!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    @mic1018 Your cauliflower lasagne and scrambled veg with cheese look great. Any chance of sharing the recipes please?
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    lnk6hlta8fws.jpg
    wfn6ahanb7a6.jpg
    4dirvzkqm5wu.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    y6a369owll1m.jpg
    uglni7la8zxt.jpg
    ux34w84kntws.jpg