What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    @pinggolfer96 It is illegal to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower at night. What do they call fries in France? I don't think they originally came from France.

I gaily doubt that considering probably every person not from there does it
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Please read my link (the word illegal) or search on your own. It is considered a work of art and can not be photographed at night.
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    @pinggolfer96 It is illegal to take pictures of the Eiffel Tower at night. What do they call fries in France? I don't think they originally came from France.

I gaily doubt that considering probably every person not from there does it

Ok........... WTF is all of your food upside down or sideways???? lol :)

Cause I prob didn’t put the effort in to rotate them lol. I save them off my Instagram so that’s prob why
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Randang beef curry with quinoa and spinach salad was dinner.

hrf559k4nyyo.jpg

Been noticing your cool place mats. Are they for indoor or out door use? I think they would make a beautiful table all set up.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    6mvh2pskns2m.jpg
    j24xk2dkai10.jpg
    m7zmitvoegrn.jpg
    jfmxn7800k3u.jpg
    okq48igcvun5.jpg
    1s8cu27ij1j3.jpg
    tke6n2va86jf.jpg
    l5ftq82wjunc.jpg
    aygsayurm2hi.jpg
    j5rqx6574b91.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    req0ngi0xlfj.jpg
    bbcm0gvmxvnh.jpg
  • travelling_lots
    edited August 2018
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    req0ngi0xlfj.jpg
    bbcm0gvmxvnh.jpg

H...C...! 7 grams of sugar per tiny bag.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options
    Restaurant soft launch at a mezzes place. A soft launch tests whether a brand new restaurant can handle a busy service prior to the official opening. They ensure the new place is fully booked by offering a half price discount. Tonight's soft launch was a bit haphazard in terms of service. They didn't bring some of the stuff we ordered, but didn't charge us for what they didn't bring. They brought some stuff we didn't order, but didn't charge us for that either. Food was great though and a bargain. Duck bastilla and a grilled squid we didn't order. Hake tagine which we didn't order. Stuffed mackerel which my companion had already dived into before I could get a photo. Monkfish kebab. We never got the zalouk we did order.
    4xn95wn7fhrz.jpeg
    8imr048zf3s5.jpeg
    i4xzo7mus579.jpeg
    w14t9a1kmap9.jpeg

• travelling_lots
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Restaurant soft launch at a mezzes place. A soft launch tests whether a brand new restaurant can handle a busy service prior to the official opening. They ensure the new place is fully booked by offering a half price discount. Tonight's soft launch was a bit haphazard in terms of service. They didn't bring some of the stuff we ordered, but didn't charge us for what they didn't bring. They brought some stuff we didn't order, but didn't charge us for that either. Food was great though and a bargain. Duck bastilla and a grilled squid we didn't order. Hake tagine which we didn't order. Stuffed mackerel which my companion had already dived into before I could get a photo. Monkfish kebab. We never got the zalouk we did order.
    4xn95wn7fhrz.jpeg
    8imr048zf3s5.jpeg
    i4xzo7mus579.jpeg
    w14t9a1kmap9.jpeg

Looks very tasty.
    Would you go back?
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,626 Member
    Options

Looks very tasty.
    Would you go back?

I would go back at full price but concentrate on the charcoal grilled dishes which were excellent. Nice to see a mezzes restaurant that focuses on North Africa instead of the more ubiquitous Levant.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    6mvh2pskns2m.jpg
    j24xk2dkai10.jpg
    m7zmitvoegrn.jpg
    jfmxn7800k3u.jpg
    okq48igcvun5.jpg
    1s8cu27ij1j3.jpg
    tke6n2va86jf.jpg
    l5ftq82wjunc.jpg
    aygsayurm2hi.jpg
    j5rqx6574b91.jpg

girl???your shots are simply beautiful...and OH so tempting (especially loved the one smoothie bowl (cocao nibs/coconut/kiwi) with the shadows....presentation is everything:)
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    s7mazyt9v8l6.jpeg

Steak, guac, mashed potatoes and cauli rice.
  • Traijan
    Traijan Posts: 8 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    gx2ddyo4he8f.jpg
    Ribeye steak with chimichuri on top along with green beans and small potatoes. Basically almost everything I shouldn't be eating that night.

yaggy09jbnt8.jpg
    Tuna tacos (unbelievably good). Yes, it's raw (as in sushi) tuna
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    q3ghckmgk5cj.jpeg

Honey Bourbon Steak Tips over Spaghetti Squash Chow Mein
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    s6ys8pfeape4.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Food from set in Paris yesterday (a lot of mixed options): Wakame salad, who poke, asparagus, tomato/Ionian/feta salad, green bean salad, roasted sea bream, roasted Italian veggies, green bean salad, ESCARGOT (plain🙌🏻), French bread, egg whites. some pasta, mixed fruit....etc. prob forgot to list stuff or take pics. Was delicious though!lah44esu4nm9.jpeg
  • TheMagicOneMikeD
    TheMagicOneMikeD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    4xn95wn7fhrz.jpeg
    8imr048zf3s5.jpeg
    i4xzo7mus579.jpeg
    w14t9a1kmap9.jpeg

that looks pretty interesting.