What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,720 Member
    Options
    Terrific meal at a scandi restaurant. Soused mackerel with creme fraiche and pickles. Hake croquette, grilled pork collar with fermented celeriac and roast red pepper. Sides of heritage tomatoes on toasted sourdough and charred courgette with peanuts.
    fqi9xvk9wbbb.jpeg
    la7p67ebitht.jpeg
    lmilfe4fb3lj.jpeg

• journeyto69
    journeyto69 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My snack and dinnerhofpkvlz940n.jpg
    bgxphlvzqmax.jpg
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    s2uaflewjh3n.jpg

Zucchini from the garden, stuffed with turkey sausage, topped with home made tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, baked in the oven.
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    2iaguktkwbxs.jpeg

Mini naan pizzas with snap peas and slaw.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Man I love Craigslist!! Got $1700 worth of a commercial coffee grinder and espresso maker for $100!! 😮 :D 👍 No more buying $4-$7 coffee's anymore. Grinding my own beans and making it all at home. Such a huge difference in fresh roasted/fresh ground beans over store bought stuff. Smoooooooth, creamy, rich, delicious cofffffeeeee! :) Not bad for my first try; a triple double shot espresso Macchiato for myself and a double shot espresso Latte for the wifey then a double shot straight espresso earlier in the day. And to finish off for desert a quad double shot (8 shots) espresso with 3 tbsp heavy cream steamed foam (Macchiato). Yup I'll be awake for 4 days! 😋

2tu7ga1q4h42.jpg
    zgfyh6vgb7q7.jpg
    pra3qes5cbtt.jpg
    34t2a45r9sk1.jpg
    wuhrpu8brdce.jpg
    yds5t8kvf731.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Turmeric cookie + ricotta orange ice cream sandwich. Banana cookie ice cream in a cookie cone. Shortbread cookies + vegan strawberry coconut. Salted caramel liquid nitrogen ice cream and peanut butter cookies.0tz282diafh3.jpg
    uh5etzp1c94b.jpg
    okzezlm2jv2c.jpg
    9vaw3ypw6v4v.jpg
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    Man I love Craigslist!! Got $1700 worth of a commercial coffee grinder and espresso maker for $100!! 😮 :D 👍 No more buying $4-$7 coffee's anymore. Grinding my own beans and making it all at home. Such a huge difference in fresh roasted/fresh ground beans over store bought stuff. Smoooooooth, creamy, rich, delicious cofffffeeeee! :) Not bad for my first try; a triple double shot espresso Macchiato for myself and a double shot espresso Latte for the wifey then a double shot straight espresso earlier in the day. And to finish off for desert a quad double shot (8 shots) espresso with 3 tbsp heavy cream steamed foam (Macchiato). Yup I'll be awake for 4 days! 😋

2tu7ga1q4h42.jpg
    zgfyh6vgb7q7.jpg
    pra3qes5cbtt.jpg
    34t2a45r9sk1.jpg
    wuhrpu8brdce.jpg
    yds5t8kvf731.jpg

Nice! ;) do u know coffee art? :)
  • ElC_76
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    Turmeric cookie + ricotta orange ice cream sandwich. Banana cookie ice cream in a cookie cone. Shortbread cookies + vegan strawberry coconut. Salted caramel liquid nitrogen ice cream and peanut butter cookies.0tz282diafh3.jpg
    uh5etzp1c94b.jpg
    okzezlm2jv2c.jpg
    9vaw3ypw6v4v.jpg

Now this is my weakness .. not good for diets.. :s
  • ElC_76
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    s2uaflewjh3n.jpg

Zucchini from the garden, stuffed with turkey sausage, topped with home made tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, baked in the oven.

Interesting idea :)
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »

I'm looking into it lol. Watching some youtube vids right now actually :smile: Will practice some tomorrow
  • ElC_76
    Options

I'm looking into it lol. Watching some youtube vids right now actually :smile: Will practice some tomorrow

B) its awesome and fun. Wish u the best
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    U2R2 wrote: »
    So idk if anyone wants to help out and get sweetgreen to sponsor me by now lol, literally gone here every night this week......2bq95wbebwo4.jpeg

How'bout you give us a picture of the actual meal you ate from sweetgreen, as opposed to the promotional pics.

Ummm this is the actual meal I ate...along with all the other photos. They have a caption cause I save them from my Instagram. Da*n someone seems a little cranky??? Why would I post promo pics lol? That’s stupid, these are what I get. Must look good then if that’s what you think!

Maybe he was just hangry....
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Simple omellette for breakfast.
    te0qkhnqe6ai.jpg

Bison burgers for dinner.
    14b3vrrsqp52.jpg

Everything looks great.
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Interesting idea :)

Interesting as in 'that sounds good' or interesting in "Wha the hey?!?!?!"

• travelling_lots
    edited August 2018
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    uh5etzp1c94b.jpg
    okzezlm2jv2c.jpg
    9vaw3ypw6v4v.jpg

Now this is my weakness .. not good for diets.. :s

I’ve been off sugar for a year. Looking at all that makes my tummy turn. In yucky way 🤪😝😖
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Business first class meals from my flight from LAX to Paris. Didn’t get the lounge Buffet plates before taking off lol but here was the inflight food I had, not too bad.... the real food fun begins though once I settle into paris😎
    gl4cl6a94819.jpeg
    pji8i5m68q2w.jpeg
    chde38gn2kaf.jpeg
    3tgsxtuikfcq.jpeg
    2ay009nsnhmf.jpeg
    8winnxxllyxy.jpeg
  • travelling_lots
    Options
    Light quick lunch for nowkw8t0qmlfxmf.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,720 Member
    Options
    Clean the fridge salad: somewhat odd combo of heritage tomato, cucumber, dill, capers and gorgonola. Bucatini mixed spiralized courgette, pecorino and Marcella Hazan's pesto.
    kif9pp7xkrc1.jpeg
    fvoeyzzlk9aj.jpeg