What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »
    -Not a meal, but a little Starbucks hack: unsweetened passion tea, then I added my own low cal crystal light mix in.
    -Yes..another salad from sweetgreen
    -Shirataki veggie high protein stir fry
    -Baked crispy zucchini, roasted chicken, lettuce cups, savory Greek yogurt dip
    -Sara lee low cal bread

q5193ri96l2c.jpeg
    8djn24k0g0qk.jpeg
    l3cq0l8xpbgp.jpeg
    zp9b4clgp9ju.jpeg
    2k488jhrznuj.jpeg

Sounds beautiful and.. I am so into salads, yumm. Thanks for sharing. I reckon it's awesome when a guy cooks. Well done to this that do!

One of my first things I say when meeting a new lady potentially lol....”hope you like to eat, cause I like to cook haha”
    It doesn’t go exactly like that, but she is aware that she’s gonna be well taken care of in the kitchen👌🏻
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Love salads. Just don’t know how to make different ones. Here is simple salad tomatoe cucumber purple onion jalapeño peppers cilantro plus sausages7ke4h5fxr01p.jpg
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    -Not a meal, but a little Starbucks hack: unsweetened passion tea, then I added my own low cal crystal light mix in.
    -Yes..another salad from sweetgreen
    -Shirataki veggie high protein stir fry
    -Baked crispy zucchini, roasted chicken, lettuce cups, savory Greek yogurt dip
    -Sara lee low cal bread

q5193ri96l2c.jpeg
    8djn24k0g0qk.jpeg
    l3cq0l8xpbgp.jpeg
    zp9b4clgp9ju.jpeg
    2k488jhrznuj.jpeg

Sounds beautiful and.. I am so into salads, yumm. Thanks for sharing. I reckon it's awesome when a guy cooks. Well done to this that do!

One of my first things I say when meeting a new lady potentially lol....”hope you like to eat, cause I like to cook haha”
    It doesn’t go exactly like that, but she is aware that she’s gonna be well taken care of in the kitchen👌🏻

Haha.. nice! Lucky lady.

For me its whatever goes. I'm used to doing everything..lol Itd b just 1 less job.
    healthy is added bonus..
  • ElC_76
    Options
    Awesome work everyone. All looking beautiful
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

Thanks but how does the food look???

Lol jk jk😝😝
  • ElC_76
    edited August 2018
    Options

Thanks but how does the food look???

Lol jk jk😝😝

LMAO!! :D
  • DoubleUbea
    DoubleUbea Posts: 1,115 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Wow, that ATT (Avocado, Turkey Tomato) looks good. I will have to try it, I have all the ingredients.

Here is a tip for a crispier grilled sandwich: if your toaster is wide enough place two slices of bread together in one slot, toast the outside. Take it apart, put your sandwich fixings on the toasted sides and then grill the not toasted parts as normal. Helps the sandwich from getting a soggy inside and is more crispy.
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    an5dxhts9jcm.jpg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My breakfast. SMOOTHIE:60 g cottage cheese, 0.5 banana, 60 g frozen mixed berries, 10 g whey protein, 5 g nuts, water.

Ooh, cottage cheese in a smoothie! I don't make smoothies at home, but I really like that idea. Love cottage cheese, but my brother doesn't like it, though will force himself to eat some because of the excellent protein content. What a good way to sneak it in.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    My dinner and breakfast for tomorow. Low carb muffins with cream cheese. Two for each meal. lzq53dfv0d1x.jpg

Did you make these? Do you have a recipe...they look so yummy:))
  • journeyto69
    journeyto69 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »

Did you make these? Do you have a recipe...they look so yummy:))[/quote]
    Yes i did. This are ingredians:
    4 eggs, 200g of cottage cheese, 50g of ground almonds, 50 g of sesame seeds,3 tbs of oatmeal flakes, 1 tbs of psyllium flakes, 100g cheese, 50g bacon, baking powder, salt, spices as desired.
    You have to mixed eggs and cottage cheese an add other ingredians. This is for 12 muffins.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,718 Member
    Options
    emmaycarl wrote: »
    Can I do two? Is it allowed? Lol. Yummy frozen berry tart and grilled vegetable skewer dinner (with pasta and salad and deliciousness). Both vegan. Both life altering.

Please post recipe for the berry tart.
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I make salads twice a day. Even if it’s the same kind. Just depends on what I’m craving .

Same salad but with pork chop7nyaz6ltdj10.jpg

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    2slwqof7pzkd.jpeg
    vlkxfmx5b9fr.jpeg

Veggie tostadas.
  • SweetLove1988
    SweetLove1988 Posts: 353 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options