What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• InfiniteInnerBeauty9190
    Options
    v8mbd8wrrcd0.jpeg
  • OddDitty
    OddDitty Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    ny4cpmctkk56.jpg
    Okay folks! Meet the lower sodium, lower calorie, veggie laden version of All American Goulash!
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    n894bcmso16b.jpeg
    Spicy ginger sesame beef bowl. On a bed of stir fried veggies.

zb9fq67tvx35.jpg
    ---
    Looks delicious. Any chance of getting the recipe?

Blush 🤣 I feel a fraud being asked for a recipe with some of the mega chefs on this thread lol

I'm not really a recipe person as I sort of throw things together 🤨 but I'll do my best

I took some minute steak and sliced finely them fried it off. Once it started to brown I added a teaspoon of garlic and ginger. At this point I would have added some teriyaki sauce but I was out so I added some Soy, BBQ sauce and a splash of liquid smoke.

Once it was off the heat I added some Sesame Oil and Seeds.

At the same time I stir fried a mix of fresh and frozen veggies in soy.

I served with more sesame seeds and coriander for garnish.

---
    I finally picked up the ingredients.fast fry beef, Sesame oil, seasame seeds, soya zucchini (for colour) tomatoes for contrast
    Watercress for nutrition, coriander,
    And followed as close I could with what you did.
    I'm posting the result. My friend made me gluten free three cheese per ogees0xxcjpg1bl2v.jpeg
    do I had that with a dude if 5.5%fat sour cream.
  • travelling_lots
    travelling_lots Posts: 377 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    dw1vgjmy6l2t.jpeg

Ah just noticed can't see the sesame seeds. I even pan roasted them to give them flavour. It tasted delicious.
    I'm so glad I went outside my comfort zone and tried it. Love it.
    Having a friend for dinner and I'm making it
    @Stockholm_Andy So thank you for sharing the recipe!
  • A_perfect_me
    A_perfect_me Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    plnknyajexrv.jpg
    Peanut butter(1tbsp) oatmeal(1/4c dry) with 4-5 sliced strawberries and 1/8c walnuts for breakfast. My hubby and I are racing to our body goals. He doesn't stand a chance 😏
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,624 Member
    Options
    Panera bread steak and egg sandwich was kind of yucky. There was a queue outside of our regular greasy spoon breakfast spot.
    ksm4tmz20tt0.jpeg
  • holly_0211
    holly_0211 Posts: 6 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    breakfast! kodiak power pancakes with milk and 3 egg whites ar3lzlrgj7di.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    The best hand pulled Chinese noodles I’ve eaten anywhere was at Magical Taste of China on 405 Dundas in Toronto. Sautéed aubergine, a lamb kebab and the amazing noodles to have under the veg.
    o1kmnhrn43dt.jpeg
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Happy Friyay! Berry beet acai smoothie in bowl form (almond milk, beet juice, acai, mango, blueberries, goji berries, lucuma, bee pollen), topped with granola, cacao nibs and nut butter.
    Cold brew acai high protein smoothie: chocolate almond milk, cold brew, chocolate whey protein, cocoa powder, banana, acai, peanut butter and cocao nibs.
    urt46bjwesu0.jpg
    aulsup8vjjr8.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Warning to Torontonians. Avoid breakfast at the Pumpernickel’s chain. Eggs any style does not include poached or fresh boiled. If you don’t want fried the only option is cold hard boiled. Bacon and hash browns come from precooked vats.
    yac45p1fs0kc.jpeg

oh...this looks just so sad and unappetizing...you should have taken Crazyrav's invite to his restaurant...I mean house lol
  • JL2513
    Options
    Aburi tuna poke bowl, pineapple jalapeno sparkler (so good!). Chaga chocolate chip tahini cookie.
    fmsw1384ee0w.jpg
    5a0neg14r1ac.jpg
    i0r21gybpbxv.jpg
    mcik6fr4ajbc.jpg
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    JL2513 wrote: »
    Aburi tuna poke bowl, pineapple jalapeno sparkler (so good!).
    fmsw1384ee0w.jpg

gosh...this looks so yummy
  • acpgee
    Options
    Rump steak, beef dripping fries, port jus, Stilton butter + a taste of my mom’s generous helping of grilled pork loin.
    dzwrfem6hd2n.jpeg
  • JL2513
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    gosh...this looks so yummy

It was! Aburi ahi tuna, avocado, kimchi, wasabi tobiko, terimayo, shoyu egg, green onion and matchasabi aoili. Topped with ramen bits, coconut and fried shallots :)
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    cm7idrydwerr.jpg
    Butter beans with cod fish
    x0m954tfujmv.jpg
    Oxtail stew
    0bse44v3elmx.jpg
    Curry Shrimp
    6v27ms03abd0.jpg
    Oven baked vegetable rice
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Garlic marinated steak, honey roasted cauliflower, fried quinoa, yam noodles uvdmvp1nv52v.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    c2mjyclipj5s.jpg
    Beef ribs with spicy bbq sauce, potato salad and Mexican salad.

I will be eating strawberries and yoghurt for dinner, it's all I can afford cal wise :D so worth it though
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Literally Deja vu meal from my last post lol exact same thing. What I didn’t take a picture of though was the whole cpk pizza, tilapia, veggies, bowl of cereal, and protein bar I had for dinner as well. Man I love bulking season xr83cyi4zjbp.jpeg
    kdrkk0h1ua6u.jpeg
  • Stockholm_Andy
    Stockholm_Andy Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Last night's dinner. Tuna Umami Sliders, Beef Truffle Sliders, Potato Wedges and Ceaser Sales. (Served 3 family style)

I love using the mincer on the Kitchen Aid :D
    hckb467fe0yu.jpg
  • acpgee
    Options
    My grilled pork Bahn Mi and hubby’s fried chicken bao.
    zrs0j2b5oazg.jpeg