What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• Spartadude238
    Spartadude238 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Salad
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Toum.

I love toum but struggle with the huge quantities I need to make if using the food processor. Do you use a food processor or a mortar and pestle? If you use the food processor are you successful with freeziing excess?
  • joshchapo
    joshchapo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    acpgee wrote: »
    Hasselback new potatoes, grilled lamb steak, roasted carrots with harissa and maple syrup, green salad with ranch.
    3nokit05hwsl.jpg

That lamb steak looks delicious!! And perfectly cooked 😋
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,606 Member
    Options
    joshchapo wrote: »
    acpgee wrote: »
    Hasselback new potatoes, grilled lamb steak, roasted carrots with harissa and maple syrup, green salad with ranch.

That lamb steak looks delicious!! And perfectly cooked 😋

Perfectly done meat is easy to achieve with an instant read meat thermometer. It i a piece of restaurant kit I alwys recommend. Costs around $10, and takes as space to store as fork. There are tables online to map internal temperature to doneness. I use this one for red meat. For pork I go for 65C and chicken 72C;

ttps://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/kitchen/doneness.php

• joshchapo
    Options
    I like seeing all the pictures of perfectly cooked meats!! Love it!
    (I am a big meat eater)
    I enjoy this topic
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    5df0a6e3b76c0e249672e61ae8675880?Expires=1594228413&Signature=GijORjzlSpITXv0b0BI-pbhXwEZKPWpu16VcKC9eTFgc2hdgrlTLOtMr2rVCt7CVqeOlvHK36oPZfEgJYybR9QGKeqjG85p5LmMzYu6wAXjQO0fMTtdvq1Na6iq7dg-QC7AGwztz078Gm10zuWCDKo1JHpjvhMw191bw2K51cN4O1N4fHTABr3NV7th-KIi7IDA9zgbompQvP6hTXTtyzqDnnVODIiv~90t9BHOxM7LYA2oLwJeU4k6-Kqt0gTYw-Xu~2fJxigIEJiGcMrPstulKRh8qu67fu1wYQu5AXHCRFJJs47u813ryNAYALA3SG9yD~kN-qQEO6eLYmPeITA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ4QPA2RVER6YBIAQ
    Last night's dinner, approx 524 calories. Breakfast for dinner. Breakfast sausage with sauteed spinach, mushrooms, and fresh cherry tomatoes with a side of fried egg seasoned with hot chili oil.
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    gfa6anptqoo3.jpg

Chili Con Cane with Cauliflower rice :P
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    iap5eua7s5im.jpg
    aapp2vrelxa3.jpg
    Stuffed pepper; Cuz I need to clear the fridge before leaving on my vacay!!
    From my garden, chard and lettuce. Became part of the egg salad wrap with the dill I picked from my garden:)
    gv6ev7v9ce05.jpg
    zx2lyofnyy0b.jpg

@weatherking2019 - looove stuffed peppers and all the greens!!!! I need to go eat lunch now after seeing this post! 😋

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    ^^that looks so so yum
  • joshchapo
    Options
    7cl86hd4n7av.jpeg

Tonite again simple but good
    Mesquite marinated chicken breast, steamed corn and whole grain brown rice.
    And slice of garlic bread
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    One of the posters I recently had a discussion with about hot dogs woke up my cravings. And since I have not had these in a while....

Vegan.

m0e6vmlunvh2.jpg

Not gonna lie. There are two more hot dogs waiting for their turn still on the grill.

What type of vegan dogs do you buy?! They look so good! I've only tried a few brands but thought they were all terrible especially since regular turkey hotdogs are just sooooo great, lol.
  • Clive_1963
    Clive_1963 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bkun5uof2299.jpg

Koolrabi fries in Dutch, German Turnip or columbine I believe in English, with broccoli and salsa salad.