Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 207Member Member Posts: 207Member Member
    @JL2513 WHY do you posted these???? OMG- closing my eyes :|
  • just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 6,822Member Member Posts: 6,822Member Member
    Butterflied garlic butter shrimp on roasted veggies and harissa labneh.
    cehwt4tqldfl.jpg
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 668Member Member Posts: 668Member Member
    a plate of meat! haha pulled pork shoulder, slow cooked in oven for sandwiches and just eating on it's own. I especially love the caramelized bits...Delicious!
    aaqo8luw69xy.jpg
    a plate of meat! haha pulled pork shoulder, slow cooked in oven for sandwiches and just eating on it's own. I especially love the caramelized bits...Delicious!

The burnt ends are the best part indeed. I always re-heat pulled pork in a pan to get it crispy again (not dry, crispy).

• BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 486Member Member Posts: 486Member Member
    mrpex8a57esa.jpeg

Anya Potatoes, Broad Beans & Samphire with Poached Eggs and a Rose Harissa & Honey drizzle! 😋
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 3,870Member Member Posts: 3,870Member Member
    Starter of melon, feta, and mint drizzled with pomegranate molasses. Main was a page from childhood. Spaghetti stretched with a little spiralized courgette with tomato sauce and a meatball.
    wzgvmcev8por.jpeg
    8zgbk7xc8hbs.jpeg

Miso glazed black cod fillet, cross cut fries, roasted veggies.
    mnowdmro3xe8.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 486Member Member Posts: 486Member Member
    Roasted Fresh Figs with a beautiful Welsh Goats cheese, a few dribbles of honey, beetroot, mixed herbs salad, heirloom tomatoes, cucumber and red onion. The scented jammy, salty juices drizzled as a salad dressing. So delicious 😋

ar6o60t8lp5w.jpeg
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Your cross cut fries that I’ve seen you plate quite regularly - are they a commercial item or is there some fiendish gadget that you use to cut them? #envy!
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Your cross cut fries that I’ve seen you plate quite regularly - are they a commercial item or is there some fiendish gadget that you use to cut them? #envy!

I would never ever buy frozen fries. Ever. I have a bornen mandolin v-slicer. All you need, that and a potato. Use it daily. Has the cross cut attachment.
    Roasted garlic baby potatoes, Greek pork kebabs and cucumber, tomato salad with tzatziki.

on6gxrt77uf8.jpg
    edited September 7
  • aokoyeaokoye Posts: 2,810Member Member Posts: 2,810Member Member
    3i7m0jcp5zi2.jpg
    I made none of this, but it will be two and a half meals. Vegetable samosas, lentil soup, one paratha, rice, and this raw very light slaw with among other things greens of some sort and cabbage. The sauce is a tomato chutney. I bought it from a Kenyan food stand at farmers market.

One of the samosas was lunch part one, I'll eat the other in a little bit along with the greens and some soup, and the rest will be dinner.
    Dinner party at my place.
    Steamed artichoke with hollandaise.
    Charcuterie course of homemade chicken liver pate, ryvita and lingonberry preserve made by one of the guests'relatives in Sweden, home cured duck prosciutto with blueberries, lomo de bonito brought from a friend who lives in Spain drizzled with olive oil and topped with roasted almond flakes.
    Main was maccaroni with vodka sauce. The coeliac guest brought gluten free pasta.
    Dessert was pina colada sorbet with coconut macaroons made from the leftover egg whites generated by hollandaise sauce in the starter. Garnish of shredded kaffir lime leaf and toasted shredded coconut.
    4htvfyvjt3lg.jpeg
    2kkrwx9xfbwg.jpeg
    bee71ge8736d.jpeg
    f341vvmgg6eo.jpeg

• JL2513JL2513 Posts: 865Member Member Posts: 865Member Member
    mq4b8zbeibh7.jpeg

Kimchi Fried Rice with Steamed Broccoli 😋
  • JL2513JL2513 Posts: 865Member Member Posts: 865Member Member
    Home made turkey sausages and whole load of veggies with sriracha mayo.
    jdgz0x92bb0d.jpg
    Air fryer drumsticks with Korean BBQ sauce, boiled potatoes, asian cucumber salad.
    eg9ygfe69av3.jpeg
    kblno5evzek0.jpeg

Fresh fig, goats cheese and homemade red onion relish flatbread with salad.