What is your motivation of losing weight?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    me... feeling better, looking better in the mirror and pics, getting smaller clothes, feeling confident.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Lots of things.
  • JessPerez1
    Options
    Two very good reasons :smile:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    well, simply put, i don't want to have a fat tummy anymore. it is unhealthy to carry weight in your belly & it looks bad. I want. It. Gone.
  • jacktin
    jacktin Posts: 24
    Options
    Many reasons.I am 30 and have high blood pressure. So high, I have to take medication for it :/. I don't want to be on medicine anymore. Also, I miss how I use to look. I miss cute clothes and I want to be as healthy as possible for when my spouse and I try to have a baby next year. Also, exercise is teaching me to deal with stress better. Plus I want to be the sexy, smokin' wife on the outside my husband deserves. He thinks I am already beautiful though- I'm blessed :)
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    High blood pressure, Diabetes, and being 46 and waking up in the morning feeling 66. After 2 weeks of healthy eating, getting
    on the scale and losing 6 lbs...which made me realize I didn't have to starve myself to drop weight....I felt like I had found the keys
    to the Kingdom !!!!:laugh:

Deffo know where you are coming from!! :laugh:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    -i'm tried of feeling like a failure! i've tried to lose weight for the past 3 years and i've always failed! this time i'm not going to-i'm done with that! i wanna prove to my family and friends, but most importantly MYSELF that i can do this!
    -i want to have more confidence. i'm not the most confident person, and gaining weight has seriously effected my confidence. i want to be confident in my body and in myself!
    -this one's obvious, but i wanna look hot! i want to rock whatever i wear whether it's a lbd, a bikini, or tight skinny jeans!

just a few :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!